Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal

Discussion on [Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 05/09/2017, 04:38   #151

elite*gold: 0
what a useless update,you will run this very hard dungeon (b3f part3,Gladiator arena) a couple of times then the reward will be an expiring item? why just not release new dungeon with new drop or make a useful event that will benefit all? expiring item for a very expensive dungeon entry? this server will be very dead soon make something that will make this server be good as hell again..

and good thing you are letting you GM banned some good player just they both talking trash, replace all your staff who abusing their power over player.

your players are moving if you dont know.. because they are looking something that this server dont have..why not listen sometimes to your players request? your server is very out of date update..need something new ..
Old 05/14/2017, 18:07   #152

elite*gold: 20
And again a Bullshit Server. 70% Archer because they are so OP. Every noob with **** set deal more dmg as an WA or FB with perfect set.
In TG are so much delays and bugs.
GM´s using GM-Chars for farming in Dungeons for his Guild Members.
This Server will die soon.
Old 05/15/2017, 06:12   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiLight01 View Post
And again a Bullshit Server. 70% Archer because they are so OP. Every noob with **** set deal more dmg as an WA or FB with perfect set.
In TG are so much delays and bugs.
GM´s using GM-Chars for farming in Dungeons for his Guild Members.
This Server will die soon.
+1 for this we heard something like this .. players with 30%amp arch set .. well is that even possible? well yes with the help of your friendly gm players ofcourse .. well staff will deny this for their own sake dont tell lie we have eyes on every guild so stfu
Old 05/15/2017, 08:49   #154

And +1 for everything you said. People cannot trust to only words this days since there are many bad people always trying to lie about something. If all this was true what you are saying people wouldn't come up here and just talk about it. They would come with proofs and post proofs but without any proofs in my eyes all this posts are most likely useless.

REGARDS
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2017, 10:31   #155

yeah many people cannot be trusted today.. many bad game staff always taking advantage and forcing to make clear statement about their hidden agenda ingame

and please dont deny anything .. one of our spy read all of that guild convo telling and showing off their 30% archi set
Old 05/15/2017, 12:29   #156

I am not saying that this is true or not since i got no proofs but if i get proofs i can make changes. Without any proofs i cannot do anything. Do you think that i would give advantage to staff compared to others? If you think that i got no words since i got no benefits from it. If you find any proofs feel free to forward to me so i can take some action. Otherwise i cannot do anything as i mentioned already i do not trust only on words. You have to post some sort of proof also in order to change something and if this is true what you told u'll find proof soon enough.
Old 05/15/2017, 23:54   #157

Added new GA's:
- Yassi
- Jessie
- DeadlyWarrior
- Lunatiku
- ANISK
- BODYGUARD
- Akashi
- Ella

TGA > GA
- Morc
- Hiko > Akame

TGA > GAL
- M3M3

- Fixed Board Steelblue bug
- Increased Channel Capacity
- Week of Dungeon Event started
- Server Backup
Old 05/16/2017, 01:17   #158

Well server started well, but now it transforms more and more to p2w -> donation event all the time ... 80% magic classes, cuz meele is useless - admin is to lazy to test the new accessoires + items he release, he is just counting the money he got same p2w and sponsored by gm's items **** like on oblivion - not worth to play anymore

And idk why the admin is telling on homepage "we still raise" - most old players leave the server and few newbies come, but the amount of ppl participing event or stuff like that ( if there is any event like once in half a year ) is decreasing too .. absolute bullshit since the admin get enough money through all time donation event
Old 05/16/2017, 13:37   #159

wow too many new GA maybe they donate to much in this server for that spot
Old 05/16/2017, 13:51   #160

You are totally right, i wonder how i missed you in that list
Old 05/28/2017, 23:25   #161

why me can not login website...finish registration and confirmation at email but can not to login website for vote
Old 05/29/2017, 10:20   #162

+ Only one Aress can help him sustentive that stupid server . Even Aress use gm char to farm item and sell it to his friend or use cheat at TG, he still dont Ban or do anything with him
>>> Because Aress is MAIN DONATOR and CLOSE FRIEND with him
BTW its a server have bad update ever , at that time it only have b3f and archi gear, no awakening DG, new skill, new pet , costume or anything...
+ I advise u dont to waste ur time here, many older quited. u never can win Ares and his friend even farm hard
GG
Old 05/29/2017, 16:59   #163

Server was good when it started, now it is horrible AF. Sad, becouse i had fun playing there. Now i play at Haven cabal, which starts to do same things as evilempire sadly....gosh, why they cant create a good server? haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2017, 08:10   #164

well the owners idea suck about making server from season 8 to latest but where is that update lol .. stuck under the rock cant even make the server Unique as its server stats says .. if oblivion cabal got down before this server will be dead very soon .. try to listen to your players not only your money people (donators) .. dont get **** hurt this is the truth you only make this server for money not for players enjoyment.

if you can tell this is for enjoyment, where is the enjoyment can you show us?
GM players, GM supplying items to their members, unbalance gameplay, overpowered items, 100x run for items in dungeon still getting those very useful cores (FCHH,UCHH)
upgrade rates sucks, msa/ssa scroll option that only money people can get (well balance)

well most of this will be deny for sure but all of your player see this and you game staff is blind about this and dont want to get caught on your money business

#wellbalance #moneyforpower #GMplayers<3
#butthurt
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/09/2017, 10:06   #165

elite*gold: 35
tips for open your own server or hire any person to be admin,

make sure you and that person already bored play cabal. otherwise, the game will be player vs staff. To many staff also not good, who will be the player?

no need ga / tga / gm / cm / em for new server. hire what you need, not hire what player need.