Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching an active Cabal server with a rebirth system

Discussion on Searching an active Cabal server with a rebirth system within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching an active Cabal server with a rebirth system

Hey guys,

So I played on a Cabal server called Paradox a looooooooong time ago, and I absolutely loved it. It wasn't exactly balanced, the admins weren't exactly nice but still cool, and it had a huge community with lots of english speaking people. It also had hardcore channels with extremely strong monsters, and rebirths up to 20k. This might scream for "UNBALANCED ****", but *** **** it was fun. It wasn't a pure pvp server, you still had lots of things to do, and there were always awesome people around. It wasn't up-to-date, had a few bugs, but I absolutely didn't care about that. The community was awesome and active, so was most of the staff.

Is there something like this which still exists, or is Cabal officially dead? I freaking miss those times. I'm sick of those mid-rate servers with max levels of 170 or 190 and no rebirths. Why the hell should I play on them if I could just play on the official Cabal? Private servers are there to mix things up and do **** that isn't possible on official games. I want insane rebirths again, insane armor stats, insane EXP, insane mobs, a fun and active community. They were freaking successful with this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2016, 02:46   #2

yea the max rebirth on that server was 10k and i think i hit around 9,200, one hitting the werewolves in lakeside on the hardcore channel and farming that area for alz was badass. The only 2 servers that i know of that was like that was WS and Beast which are both pretty good imho.
Old 11/29/2016, 06:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1on3x View Post
yea the max rebirth on that server was 10k and i think i hit around 9,200, one hitting the werewolves in lakeside on the hardcore channel and farming that area for alz was badass. The only 2 servers that i know of that was like that was WS and Beast which are both pretty good imho.
It could've been 10k, but as far as I remember they pushed it to 20k later. I had two godmode characters + godmode skill, which I won in a contest, one character with 3000 something rebirths, one with 1200, one with 300. Yes, this **** was insanely OP and PVP in the endgame was about who's going to hit first, but holy **** it was fun and different. I miss chilling in PF and farming that Panda guy for an RW3 bike. And the community on that server was freaking amazing. Always full channels, people everywhere, staff everywhere, shops everywhere, pvp everywhere. That server was completely alive, even with the bugs and huge balance problems.

You might know me / remember me, my main IGN was SirJizzedAlot and then [1337]****'dOnU (Yeah, pretty childish, but come on, I was like 15 or 16 back then), and FuckingGenius.

WS Cabal is pretty dead, and I don't really seem to like the community and system. I'll try out Beast Cabal, downloading right now.

Thanks for the answer!
Old 11/29/2016, 08:37   #4

yea i had a *** mode character as well, but not the Tier 2 version of it thou, that was expensive as hell. was still nice being lv 52000 and getting aggored by hardcore channel mobs thou. Yea my ign was Elten was a FA but made scott(Owner) change it to Wi
Old 11/29/2016, 13:27   #5

Unfortunately WS is died already, I've been there some days ago, and all I saw, was just 1 blader on ****** ice for 10 min of playing ...
Old 11/29/2016, 18:00   #6

actually u could only play beast.
Old 12/05/2016, 22:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
actually u could only play beast.
Beast is quite boring, no updates and the population is dying there lol.

Someone really needs to break the mold with all these **** low/mid rate servers and drop a hot high rate.
Old 12/06/2016, 01:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchupSamurai View Post
Beast is quite boring, no updates and the population is dying there lol.

Someone really needs to break the mold with all these **** low/mid rate servers and drop a hot high rate.
cabal.ws was coming back, was...
Old 12/06/2016, 03:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFronty View Post
cabal.ws was coming back, was...
I remember when it was actually cabalonline.ro and was better then .ws lol. I'm not surprised it died though it seems to be a trend with x30 servers. Talented but there is always some issue.
Old 12/06/2016, 10:49   #10

WS will be wiped with all newest features. It is just like a beta with old files/old accounts now
Old 12/19/2016, 15:53   #11

WS will be wiped and i think it will be good, still i doubt there will be a population which would make it fun to play (biggest issue on every server atm, expect mn cabal).
Old 12/20/2016, 10:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchupSamurai View Post
That's what I'm waiting for now =DDD High rate server!!! like the old cabal EGArena redemp.... :33333
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2016, 11:58   #13

I agree, WAY TOO MANY ****** mid rate servers.... Im waiting for a cool high rate/ reborn server if u guys find any let me know
Old 12/28/2016, 15:37   #14

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by koteles98 View Post
I agree, WAY TOO MANY ****** mid rate servers.... Im waiting for a cool high rate/ reborn server if u guys find any let me know
Hello there, you can try our server , we are ultimate-high rate server with a lot of fun and awesome drops! You can try and see that by yourself!

Take care!
Old 12/28/2016, 19:48   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEmpireCabal View Post
Hello there, you can try our server , we are ultimate-high rate server with a lot of fun and awesome drops! You can try and see that by yourself!

Take care!

- SERVER RATES -

Exp: 600x | Skill Exp: 300x | Pet Exp: 300x | War Exp: 100x
War Exp: 100x | Craft Exp: 600x | Alz Drop: 300x+
Drop Rate: 30-100% | Drop: 3-10x+

this is high rate really?
wtf is happening with these servers
Thanks
1 User