Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STORM CABAL

Discussion on STORM CABAL within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 08/17/2016, 07:48   #61

elite*gold: 0
Well ep 10+ contents are good, i think they should be, but till now there was no any server which added balanced contents on ep8 client. We can't have ep8 with almost official rates contents from ep 16 etc. It won't fit!. You can't just set ep16 things in ep8, because it will never be balanced. You would have to make it all look like newer ep, not only a few contents + i am just affraid, because 90% servers with ep16 buffs, and other contents, doesnt even survive 2 months
Old 08/17/2016, 07:59   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
Well ep 10+ contents are good, i think they should be, but till now there was no any server which added balanced contents on ep8 client. We can't have ep8 with almost official rates contents from ep 16 etc. It won't fit!. You can't just set ep16 things in ep8, because it will never be balanced. You would have to make it all look like newer ep, not only a few contents + i am just affraid, because 90% servers with ep16 buffs, and other contents, doesnt even survive 2 months
but thats not the problem about the contents that the server doesnt survive 2 months, check the incidents, its all times some hacker/ alz bug abuser/ or other economy crash coz of a to high settuped drop rate or alz potion in droplist, or amp scroll drop is way to high and drop like hell. you ever heard that a server closed coz they got ep16 content on server? me not sorry..
Old 08/17/2016, 08:06   #63

it is not about if they closed because of it, but it to always close about lack of players, and mostly players leaving, cause of servers setting unballanced buffs, and other ep16 contents, which are bugged, or not even fully added. I saw in past 2 years, 90% of servers i played ending like it. I have never seen any server being closed because of hackers

Btw, i agree it would be nice if someone realle added all buffs etc, but they can't be added with official similar rates, because we have 80% from ep8, like old stats, etc

Btw2, i agree about economy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2016, 08:24   #64

Quote:
it is not about if they closed because of it, but it to always close about lack of players, and mostly players leaving, cause of servers setting unballanced buffs, and other ep16 contents, which are bugged, or not even fully added. I saw in past 2 years, 90% of servers i played ending like it. I have never seen any server being closed because of hackers

Btw, i agree it would be nice if someone realle added all buffs etc, but they can't be added with official similar rates, because we have 80% from ep8, like old stats, etc

Btw2, i agree about economy.
yeah some server set ep16 concents+ op self made buffs(doesnt understand why they leaved not just on ep16 changes) and mostly there is a lack on player base coz of the bugs and unbalance than coz some got the ep16 content and other not... we saw it once again, server was opening to fast the server(was clean ep8 at start) tried than so fast how possible to update.. tons of bugs, player left coz of no fix coz staff was on holiday. While other start to abuse a alz bug than to **** the economy and does it to get a wipe.
But thats still not the problem about the ep16 content, its more the way how it got added.
Old 08/17/2016, 13:04   #65

the point is in ep8 there needs to be some custom changes to the classes because standard ep8 is unbalanced as hell. for example wizard is basically pointless class, especially on pserver with infinite SP, when FA does pretty much same thing except 100x better at everything.

and i suggest we just forget what happened on awakened lets just give it another chance and hope for the best. personally i will probably play whatever server opens first.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2016, 17:30   #66

Btw is there any chance that we will be able to download your client tomorrow? or early on friday?
Old 08/18/2016, 05:00   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrox View Post
BTW how should you *devs* learn step by step if no one gives you suggestions/idea and told you whats wrong or not? how should you learn something if every player here run around like a sheep? like just everything and if they dont like your server anymore they leave it commentless, is it this what you guys want? than better dont start any projects.
You are missing the point. Of course Dev's/admins/Serverowner etc. want suggestions; I'm pretty sure they want to work closely with their community/users & would appreciate any criticism
The point is that you are a sonofabitch & noone likes those.
Old 08/18/2016, 08:30   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristof1 View Post
You are missing the point. Of course Dev's/admins/Serverowner etc. want suggestions; I'm pretty sure they want to work closely with their community/users & would appreciate any criticism
The point is that you are a sonofabitch & noone likes those.
If Kids like you got no better arguments they need to insult someone. You don't know me and I don't care what you little boy think about me, so better go back in your hole where you came from. Grow up, google some arguments and search so long on your ***** until you find a hair, than you can come back and talk like a men.
Old 08/18/2016, 09:12   #69

Guys plz dont do this here... TY
Old 08/18/2016, 09:52   #70

So "Mature" talks here xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2016, 09:58   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyZOO View Post
Guys plz dont do this here... TY
Yeah, I don't start this. Dunno what this random ppl wants from me all times. Maybe hobbieless

Quote:
So "Mature" talks here xd
And still funny time that a server open, that we got something to do xD
Old 08/18/2016, 11:44   #72

elite*gold: 370
So some facts from a developer side.
-You can add new dungeons, new items, new costumes, new pets.. but! In some item feature like PW5 Inv. example impossible without a server source code.
-You can balance the damages if you spend lot of time with test. Personally i like edit them when i see how the characters are progressing forward. Example if in Storm will be a higher damage output on a character base than i will surely nerf.. I do not care about cries.
-The server soul: Droptable -> That is a most important and the most hardest thing...
If you fail a droptable than you can lose everything which you done before.. because if everyone can get their sets within a week than you lose all long term player.
-The Players: When i opened HC cabal than it started well. 15-20 players which is totally okay from a noname server. BUT until the 99% of players will cheat, you can't do keep the community up. Now we start with a good anticheat which made by other team. That AC will use at the moment 2 server only. Our and Awakened Cabal.

About a start:
I will post a client tomorrow here and/or facebook. Register will be able only on start time. Note: Your ingame account will be same with Forum Account...
If any major bug will appear than i fix it asap in a first days. Minor bugs will continuously patched. In a first 2 week i keep the right to a full database reset but i hope it's not needed to do..

Thank you for everyone who will give a chance and trying out our server!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/18/2016, 13:59   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrox View Post
If Kids like you got no better arguments they need to insult someone. You don't know me and I don't care what you little boy think about me, so better go back in your hole where you came from. Grow up, google some arguments and search so long on your ***** until you find a hair, than you can come back and talk like a men.
I do know you enough to be able to judge you.
Old 08/18/2016, 14:09   #74

When will be your site finished?
Old 08/18/2016, 14:59   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristof1 View Post
I do know you enough to be able to judge you.
To judge about me? Your life needs to be sad, if my person is that kind of interesting for you, while I don't know a single **** about you and never will care about it. Cya