Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016

Discussion on CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 02/21/2017, 23:42   #331

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
I already mentioned that on forums but no one gave a fk about it... And if we would love to have such a crappy drop rate we would probably play Global. The biggest problems of servers with such setting are admins that wants the their servers to be unique.. Removing completly drops from all mobs and replace them with dungeons entries is another thing that was talked on forum,but i guess chat about Drei/Lycanus was more important than make players stay on the server. I played this server back in the time when they fresh started 2.0 drop rate was quite fair i didn't even complaing about no drops from mobs ,i could solo CA6 and get cores but now? They boosted everything (love when people want to implement their own ''brilliant''ideas)nowdays it's immposible to do CA6 alone why? idk ask Creator why did he boosted that so much . I went few times with my guild mates to FT2/EOD3/MO drop rate is REDICOLOUS! I don't think i ever played on any other server with such low rates and it's not entirelly complain about drops..Cause no one like to be forced to do Dungeons i wanna enjoy the game and have a will to play it to gain something here it's simply impossible -.- . And if asking about making changes to let people enjoy the game on a high/mid rate server (which supposted to be way much easier) is crying then yea judge me and 80% of people on the server that we want positive changes .

Back to community as you noticed most of them are ASIANS and i can barelly see people on the server why? He's sharing on other website some screens with LOTS of people tbh i never saw such a huge amount of players on the server (back to days when i played) idk where are these people are comming from probably asians that plays here on diffrent time zones ,so yea server is heavilly populated by 3rd world country. And we all know how they act usually beg for alz or items. No wonder people try it and delete it like i did 4 times already . How are we supposted to enjoy the game while we have to spend whole freaking time on farming! And we can't even get scrolls from stuff due to LOW ITEM DROP RATE .

And don't bring racism here cause we have our rights to like some people or not and thye are hardly likeable in any games (havent meet yet people that like them most likely calling them cancer)

Btw hate me as much as you want your virtuall stuff doesn't even impress me <3 .
Your the one brought racism here read again your post. Those screen shots are real they are really populated. So whats the problem if asians play there? Its free to play server so why hating that? You cant just get what you want you should understand that. If you dont like this server you can just shut up and go to other server. They are not forcing you to play. It's their server so they can do whatever they want, they pay the bills of the server. You can't tell them to hey fix this things and change this. If you want that happen go create your own server and maybe you will understand them. Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnKun View Post
true, almost all player already complain bout drop , but they seems slow respon..
slow respon... player leave..
i know its a lottery but cmon , please let us farm the archs weapon at dungeon too.. slow respon again.. player leave..
ive seen the incoming update..
but to be honest better fix the auto close first ,fix the technical problem..
alot player quit bcoz unsolve auto close , and trouble installing/update client..
my friends give up coz their XP and win10 user..
community will not grow if the problem come from game it self..
ddos attacker make it more worst..

fix ur client cabal edition.. it taking soooo lonnnggg
If its easy to fix then they fixed it already. You should understand that not everything in this world is so easy. They will respond whenever they want unless your paying them everytime or paying them for their work? Are you giving them salary to do your demands? If no? Then just shut up and play other server as simple as that. And they are adding up new dungeon for archs better read sometimes it will help you alot bro peace yo!
Old 02/23/2017, 03:49   #332

Update

Awakened Forgotten temple b2f - Drop:Gear
Awakened Forbidden Island - Drop:Gear
Awakened Hazardous Valley - Drop: Weapons

Fix:
Eod3 Alz Drop from Chests

Where to get entry?
Tpoint Shop
WEXP Shop Capella/Procyon

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2017, 02:34   #333

Update

Added New Fancy Weapon Costume..

DOUBLE DONATION EVENT MARCH 2 - MARCH 12, 2017

We glad to announce that ..
Cabal Edition 2 Client v4.
(contain full latest update Feb'2017)
its on our website..

you can download it via Mediafire and Mega

Please make sure to Disable Anti Virus while downloading and Installing the Client..
Happy Gaming

Code:
- http://www.mediafire.com/file/bo3o3cx75vxmz22/CABAL+EDITION+2.0+v4.exe
or
- https://mega.nz/#!Q04XWQTC!Up_ut-XyHc43Qvk9RyCBVQQcMvIdC-YhZ1ni_1EgDDs
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2017, 13:40   #334

players leaked some screenshot
contain full items archs 8%amps 2 slot .. rw3 ressist 3 slot full ressist , and a char with all blended level III .. proc player said it was ign : 4847 / DemiLovato / LunaMaya..
which is kinda hard to get thoose items ingame..
even one of your GM shout and ban them .. yet they been released again..
but i get it.. maybe these a "deal" for ddos? or you guys really sell edited items?
i just fixed my client yesterday and see player decreasing.. player seems quit bcause "not pay to win" thing its broken
Old 03/15/2017, 23:44   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnKun View Post
players leaked some screenshot
contain full items archs 8%amps 2 slot .. rw3 ressist 3 slot full ressist , and a char with all blended level III .. proc player said it was ign : 4847 / DemiLovato / LunaMaya..
which is kinda hard to get thoose items ingame..
even one of your GM shout and ban them .. yet they been released again..
but i get it.. maybe these a "deal" for ddos? or you guys really sell edited items?
i just fixed my client yesterday and see player decreasing.. player seems quit bcause "not pay to win" thing its broken
I talked to one of the staffs about this issue and he said it was a hack all the items of that ************ came from hack and they are getting rid of all those items and account other staff said they already banned bunch of his account and they are tracking more of his accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2017, 17:37   #336

Thread updated! Happy Gaming!

Ingame Update :

Guild Point System
Guild Shop System
Daily Goal
Archidium now can be sale on auction house
Formula Card on sale

visit all our update here
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 06:00   #337

Update drops

EOD B3F

DREI FRAME EPAULET OF GUARD
DREI FRAME EPAULET OF FIGHTER
DREI FRAME EPAULET OF SAGE
GOLDEN ARCH EPAULET OF GUARD
GOLDEN ARCH EPAULET OF FIGHTER
GOLDEN ARCH EPAULET OF SAGE
RING OF LUCK +3
CRITICAL RING +3

AFI

EPAULET OF GUARD +8
EPAULET OF FIGHTER +8
EPAULET OF SAGE +8
SIGMETAL EPAULET OF GUARD
SIGMETAL EPAULET OF FIGHTER
SIGMETAL EPAULET OF SAGE

JING'S TREASURE BOX

EPIC BRACELET OF FIGHTER +10
EDITION EPIC BRACELET OF FIGHTER
CHAOS BRACELET OF FIGHTER
EPIC BRACELET OF SAGE +10
EDITION EPIC BRACELET OF SAGE
CHAOS BRACELET OF SAGE
CHAOS EARRING OF GUARD + 1
CHAOS EARRING OF GUARD +2
VAMPERIC EARRING +8
CHAOS VAMPERIC EARRING +1
CHAOS VAMPERIC EARRING +2
BRACELET OF FIGHTER +8
EPIC BRACELET OF FIGHTER +9
BRACELET OF SAGE +8
EPIC BRACELET OF SAGE +9
EARRING OF GUARD +8

AFT2

EPAULET OF GUARD +8
EPAULET OF FIGHTER +8
EPAULET OF SAGE +8
DREI FRAME EPAULET OF GUARD
DREI FRAME EPAULET OF FIGHTER
DREI FRAME EPAULET OF SAGE

Old 04/15/2017, 05:58   #338

UPDATE DAILY GOAL!

Added Board , on dailly reward ,,,
now u can extrack for scroll and material core

-----------------------------
Greetings Cabal Edition!

Another unique feature for our server! We call it DAILY GOAL!

So how this one works?
Simple! You just need to do DUNGEON and MISSION WAR to complete the daily goal!

For Daily Dungeon Goal Progress you need to collect 2000 Dungeon Guild Points,
after you completed the requirements a button will come out where you can claim your reward!

So what are the rewards? Well you can get, ALL KINDS OF WONDER BOX! That means you can get Weapon Wonder Box and Scroll Wonder Box(Weapon, Armor) not only that you can also get 50M Alz or 5M Honor pot!

It's the same with Daily Mwar Goal Progress! So this means there is possibility that you can get 2 WEAPON WONDER BOX in a day!!!

But Wait! There's more!

So what is Total Completed Daily Goal?

Every time you finish a daily goal, both for dungeon and mission war + 1 will be added in Total Completed Daily Goal, so if you reached 30/30 a button will comes out again to claim your reward!

So what are the rewards you can get here??

Well...

Perfect Core High
Perfect Core Highest
1.5B Alz
15m Honor Pot
Slot Extender High
Slot Extender Highest!

So get this daily rewards!

After you claim it check your cash inventory.
Note* After you claim the reward, the next goal will be available after 24 hours.

Happy Gaming!

Old 04/27/2017, 00:31   #339

Update

Greetings Cabal Edition!

I am pleased to announce another update for our server.
In this update we looked to change the current world bosses and wanted to make them useful in a way. They are also going to be quite a challenge so be sure to get your party together and work hard to kill them. For Channel 1 the world bosses will drop 4X items and give you the best chance at some great loot. All other Channels will drop 2X items like normal. In the future we will also plan to update the 2 custom bosses we added as well look into adding more world bosses.
We hope the update will be a challenge and will have players new and old come together to work on getting drops.

DROP TABLE

MAP : FORGOTTEN RUIN
BOSSES

Distichous Mongrel
Virulent Cauda
Ancient Cockatrice
Monakus Karion

DROPS

Slot Extender(Low)
Slot Extender(Medium)
Slot Extender(High)
Perfect Core(High)
SafeGuard(Medium)
SafeGuard(High)
Blue Bike
Rw3 Bike
Sigmetal Epaulet G/S/F
Sigmetal Weapons | 1-2 slot | Craft Grade: 5
Sigmetal ARMORS | 1-2 slot | Craft Grade: 5 | On Slot Option
UCH
FCH
Potion of Luck(10m Alz)
Potion of Honor(1m Honor)

MAP : LAKE SIDE
BOSS

Berderk Faello

DROPS

Slot Extender(High)
Perfect Core(High)
SafeGuard(Medium)
SafeGuard(High)
Blue Bike
Rw3 Bike
Sigmetal Epaulet G/S/F
Sigmetal Weapons | 1-2 slot | Craft Grade: 5
UCH
FCH
Potion of Luck(10m Alz)
Potion of Honor(1m Honor)

MAP : PONTUS FERRUM
BOSSES

TA-01 Gravis Rota
FP-01 Magnus Penna
MA-06 Quadra
UMD-03 Lautus Pluma

DROPS

Slot Extender(Low)
Slot Extender(Medium)
Slot Extender(High)
Perfect Core(High)
Perfect Core(Highest)
SafeGuard(Medium)
SafeGuard(High)
SafeGuard(Highest)
Blue Bike
Rw3 Bike
Epaulet+8 G/S/F
Forcium Weapons | 1-2 slot | Craft Grade: 5
UCHH
FCHH
Potion of Luck(50m Alz)
Potion of Honor(3m Honor)

MAP : PORTA INFERNO
BOSSES

Manticore
Dark Kimzark
Keshapone Minisha

DROPS

Slot Extender(Low)
Slot Extender(Medium)
Slot Extender(High)
Slot Extender(Highest)
Perfect Core(High)
Perfect Core(Highest)
SafeGuard(Medium)
SafeGuard(High)
SafeGuard(Highest)
Blue Bike
Rw3 Bike
Epaulet+8 G/S/F
Forcium Weapons | 1-2 slot | Craft Grade: 5
UCHH
FCHH
Potion of Luck(100m Alz)
Potion of Honor(5m Honor)

Happy Hunting

Old 04/27/2017, 22:59   #340

Nice updates!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2017, 14:17   #341

Update , full details visit here

UPDATE MAY 9, 2017 (YUL AND ESHOP UPDATE)

Greetings Cabal Edition!

We are pleased to announce another update to our wonderful Cash Shop. The new addition to the shop is the "Voucher" section. This will now allow you to trade your coins in for vouchers. Trading coins for vouchers comes with a small extra price that will also be taken from your total ECoin amount but will not be added to the voucher amount. Think of it as a small tax. So don't forget to go out and donate that way you can give your buddies some coins to buy from the wonderful Cash Shop. With this update we also want to announce the recent changes to player names. If you have noticed certain players now have a Green color to their character names this will be a special marker for those who donate to help the server. A minimum donation of 50 USD in donations is required for you to have your name in green. When you reach this amount feel free to message me with your name so we can change the color.

Another exciting update is coming to Yul. There is now a revamped system to the event rewards that are given out. Two new special tokens are going to be introduced to the server. Yul will now have a special section in her shop that you can purchase limited items. These items require a new Coupon Token. To acquire these Tokens you will be required to participate in various events that are hosted around the server and from daily reward. You may also get the Coupon from the Cash Shop. In the future there may be other ways to obtain tokens. The items in Yul's shop are subject to change over time so it might interest you in saving your tokens in order to get different items later on down the line. We also lowered the requirements of sigmetals in Yul's shop.

Happy Gaming!
Old 05/15/2017, 02:45   #342

Update

latest Updated Client

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dtip8k4fu6u57we/CABAL+EDITION+2.0+v5.exe

or

https://mega.nz/#!QsgAnYxT!hw9tbaU0HTl64Pr8PmTjOZYJd8glXe_Flopc5RlaMGk

Server Update

Old 05/23/2017, 02:52   #343

Update

Greetings Cabal Edition!

We have changed the rewards from Nation War! Instead of random items, player will now receive War Gold Trophy Tokens based on their performance in the war. These tokens can then be traded to Yul for enchant safeguards, unique costume items, and a new pet.

Also added are a unique weapon set and unique pet in exchange for Edition Event Coupons! Be sure to collect those Gold Edition Coin Pieces.

Many of these items are obtainable through these new war tokens, so go support your nation in war!

Changes

Nation War Rewards

251-1000 War Experience → 1 War Gold Trophy Tokens
1001-2000 War Experience → 2 War Gold Trophy Tokens
2000+ War Experience → 3 War Gold Trophy Tokens

Added to Yul's Gratitude:

Enchant Safeguards
Enchant Safegaurd (Medium): 4 Tokens
Enchant Safegaurd (High): 6 Tokens
Enchant Safegaurd (Highest): 8 Tokens

Costumes (all are 15 day duration)
Dark Phantom Suit: 100 Tokens