Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016

Discussion on CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 10/22/2016, 03:20   #241

elite*gold: 0
Hahah You dont have idea who I am buddy .... so answer me,

And how did you know 'elski_rain' using classrank hack? o.O
Old 10/23/2016, 02:35   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
thats not an excuse goldencrappy, i just remind him that dont get surprise because this is a cheat forum

very well thats just my piece, and i dont believe its a hack.. he donated for an "edited char" with 4k additional stats points

to me it sounds like you still havent move ON buddy
you still hate me for posting facts about your two failed server(goldenage & oblivion)
yes FACTS, i always tell FACTS

baby accounts seriously??

i wont reply on a dummy account
Maybe those alts are people who play on cabal edition and never felt in the need to post here anything till now ? So they simply joined now for doing so.
Old 10/23/2016, 07:17   #243

i see lot of new "system" in your description... make apple plastering system, and wall plasterer system. what im waiting? i wait for update in EU which is to entice the old players....
Old 10/23/2016, 20:34   #244

I think someone is attention seeker in cabal edition. Let's just clap for JetroPH pls.

1. He says this is a hacking forum or so yet he is crying about hacker in game

2. So other players done massive damage to him and he isn't happy

3. #FACTNO1 #plsreadNO1 #Getoverit #iamnotasmurf #year2016 #isfriendster #yoloswagelicious #comeiclapforyou #youneedcookiesbro @
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/24/2016, 01:34   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloy3 View Post
I think someone is attention seeker in cabal edition. Let's just clap for JetroPH pls.

1. He says this is a hacking forum or so yet he is crying about hacker in game

2. So other players done massive damage to him and he isn't happy

3. #FACTNO1 #plsreadNO1 #Getoverit #iamnotasmurf #year2016 #isfriendster #yoloswagelicious #comeiclapforyou #youneedcookiesbro @
clap! clap! clap!
the most briliiant and genius post ever
playing cabal 24/7 did this to you buddy
rest a little bit and get a life
Old 10/24/2016, 03:16   #246

Quote:
clap! clap! clap!
cry more mate, about shugo trainer, then about the hacker in cabal edition. maybe u are also hacking on cabal edition. seeing some other gear and u actually lost them in war or etc.

im not even on game for 4 hours. because i have other stuff to work on and play on. unlike u. shouldnt cry 24/7 on threads. im just asking u to get over this mmo in a hacking forum.. kthxbye
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2016, 03:17   #247

Quote:
clap! clap! clap!
Don't worry JetroPH, I know what u feel right now, Since u are a pinoy. Alam ko mga galawan mo Hahahaha
"Galit sa kapwa cheater" kinda like that,
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2016, 07:49   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Hex View Post
Don't worry JetroPH, I know what u feel right now, Since u are a pinoy. Alam ko mga galawan mo Hahahaha
"Galit sa kapwa cheater" kinda like that,
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloy3 View Post
cry more mate, about shugo trainer, then about the hacker in cabal edition. maybe u are also hacking on cabal edition. seeing some other gear and u actually lost them in war or etc.

im not even on game for 4 hours. because i have other stuff to work on and play on. unlike u. shouldnt cry 24/7 on threads. im just asking u to get over this mmo in a hacking forum.. kthxbye
OK Heads UP guys
Its no secret that im hacking the server
read page 1 to end its no secreet

***But*** im not hacking in Nation War so all can have a fair TG
Wargod Guild are my allies in TG (PROCS)
Donut deals insane damage on (L)Towers
He always butchered CAPS solo in a non-fair game
No thrill at all, easy win, easy Wexp!
Even on GVG Event he butchered his opponents lol
Doing his non-fair tricks on a GM's FACE rofl

im not sure if he damage hack, im certain his STATS arent normal like others
Everybody knows thats, everyone asks questions
Old 10/24/2016, 09:26   #249

Quote:
OK Heads UP guys

i dont get it buddy, if u want fair tg but u have hack on server. who will know if u on hack or so. be it unlimited bm3 or set range higher by 1 - 5. i wouldnt know if he actually for pay extra stats because i dont play here. but i would say most server have corruption maybe. not all but most.

since he is like doing insane dmg like u say, there is chances as u have already seen his gear. but just that owner dont wanna says anything. up to u im not bias against anything since im hackin on other server. peace
Old 10/24/2016, 10:29   #250

You're using hacks and don't even know then that dmg hack does only exist for fb.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2016, 16:44   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
You're using hacks and don't even know then that dmg hack does only exist for fb.
No dude you are wrong all class had a dmg hack.. And I saw it already in my 2 pretty eyes. In WA it exist and other char too. FS/WI/FA (elski_rain did it already in edition cabal)
Old 10/27/2016, 09:40   #252

Quote:
OK Heads UP guys

have you met those capella dude Mihawk, Brook they both WI like donut and i saw brook beat those wargod in fair pvp its just a matter of crit luck. And brook himself saying that donut,icecreamsandwich,wihawk are all the same having same damage on TG with full trans buffs 17k each hit. if you still keep crying about WI damage the you mean all those WI are using hack? or got extra stats like you are saying above? then we should report to the owner of cabal edition that all WI are hackers and cheater now since they got OP damage

I think this JetroPH just want some attention LOL , well mate good luck to you and with your char

btw man i think you need to play other server now since you cant be the NO.1 in this server while WI here are OP af. you keep crying about 1 character which is probably a hacker like you. I'd say if you are not happy in the server you should stop playing and go to other server ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2016, 12:19   #253

This whole hack drama got so far that actually bring me to try this server.

Thanks bud.
Old 10/27/2016, 15:12   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjaph View Post
have you met those capella dude Mihawk, Brook they both WI like donut and i saw brook beat those wargod in fair pvp its just a matter of crit luck. And brook himself saying that donut,icecreamsandwich,wihawk are all the same having same damage on TG with full trans buffs 17k each hit. if you still keep crying about WI damage the you mean all those WI are using hack? or got extra stats like you are saying above? then we should report to the owner of cabal edition that all WI are hackers and cheater now since they got OP damage

I think this JetroPH just want some attention LOL , well mate good luck to you and with your char

btw man i think you need to play other server now since you cant be the NO.1 in this server while WI here are OP af. you keep crying about 1 character which is probably a hacker like you. I'd say if you are not happy in the server you should stop playing and go to other server ^_^
GO GO baby account!! roFl
AFAIK people seeking attention are baby accounts, look at you "Join Date: Oct 2016 Posts: 5"
Do you expect those stats donaters reveal their true damage on a 1 on 1 pvp?? I dont think theyre that dumb enough to do that lol
elski_rain(peter) did that 1hitting during vikalitan lol, that damn noob cheater,
he also boast hes editing cabalmain in the server's forum haha, and now hes banned, a noob cheater always got banned facts
i bet your a proc like me, easy win, easy wexp. And maybe youre the one i always caught hitting caps gate hahaha
Old 10/27/2016, 17:56   #255

WI is the best class here period. The damage is much higher than the rest of the classes easily. Owner isn't giving out **** for donations besides whats in the shop. You're just fanning a fire that isn't lit. If you can pull out some actual proof of hacks then that would be better but all i see are just baseless accusations.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
#cabaledition, #cabalnewserver, #cabalprivat, cabaledition2, cabalonline