Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016

Discussion on CABAL EDITION 2.0 - 2016 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 02/05/2017, 02:58   #316

elite*gold: 0
this server is not Windows10 friendly.. always freezing and lags badly
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2017, 01:31   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazoora View Post
this server is not Windows10 friendly.. always freezing and lags badly
we really sorry bout it..
as for now better use windows 7 or 8 (or dual boot option)
we still looking for solution

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by avelarion View Post
thanks,
im aware about the event. i didnt complain when event time. it will be finish sooner or later. but 75 ecoin for 20x odds. is very cheap. even they shout it in channel they have tons of it from shop. 3 ecoin per odds.

there is no strategy. no resu just spawn again till enemy dead. tell me where is the fun? once they kill the base gate. they will be in there forever. we can buy it also but we dont want this type of game. cant you see it. even other server notice this. please do whatever necessary.
Hello,
creator will try to make odds unable to use at mwar only..
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/12/2017, 00:06   #318

Update..

Server its Up..
anti cheat changed to MShield
EU and Asian Player now will have better ingame connection..
Fix Windows Xp , Windows 10 and Nvidia User problem..
please update your client..
and let us know your feed back
thank you
Old 02/14/2017, 12:00   #319

still nothing on odds from incoming updates list. hmmm rip
Old 02/19/2017, 18:57   #320

was playing here in august last year but stopped.
so my question is; has anything big changed so it became worth to try again?
would be nice if someone could sum it up
Old 02/20/2017, 04:56   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzxxxccc View Post
Hello,
creator will try to make odds unable to use at mwar only..
Creator can u do like this other psv did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEmpireCabal View Post
- Remove Odd Circle from TG
Old 02/20/2017, 15:12   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabenschnabel View Post
Yes they lowered % of drop they boosted mobs and some dungs so you won't be able to run some of them solo that's why some people Quit it's not worth your time to run dungeons with boosted mobs while rewards arent satisfying but go ahead and loot your dream item ! (uch/uchh/fch/fchh) then unistall and wonder why did you even wanted to download it lol .
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 16:29   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
Yes they lowered % of drop they boosted mobs and some dungs so you won't be able to run some of them solo that's why some people Quit it's not worth your time to run dungeons with boosted mobs while rewards arent satisfying but go ahead and loot your dream item ! (uch/uchh/fch/fchh) then unistall and wonder why did you even wanted to download it lol .
Cabal players now a days are crazy and LAZY. Never seen any other game that players cries about this things. Try to visit other games to know what Im talking about. Btw this server is just midrate. so don't expect to get something good in just 1 hit of your attack. Peace
Old 02/20/2017, 16:55   #324

Sadly the good old ep3 times will never happen when ppl didn't complain that much.
if they can't drop full set in 5 mins, they get mad.
if they get full set in 5 mins, they are bored and get mad too.
that's how cabal p.server community went these days. #sadbuttrue
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 19:56   #325

is this server populated?
Old 02/20/2017, 22:05   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyker2000 View Post
is this server populated?
Decent number, they are populated before the attacks but players coming back.
Come and try it.
Old 02/21/2017, 07:50   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnKun View Post
Creator can u do like this other psv did?
their admin replied said it is not possible. while other psv can. maybe need more research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabenschnabel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
it is near to impossible to get fatal fc weapon grade 2 slot. never see any weapon sold in ah since the drop rate update. if got, they are from lottery. old rate drop better than this. admin never response to this situation. they only want donator to spam in lottery to get more money i guess. but i still love to play here great community even not so much population due to continuous DDoS attack. it will get better
Old 02/21/2017, 10:03   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by avelarion View Post
their admin replied said it is not possible. while other psv can. maybe need more research.

it is near to impossible to get fatal fc weapon grade 2 slot. never see any weapon sold in ah since the drop rate update. if got, they are from lottery. old rate drop better than this. admin never response to this situation. they only want donator to spam in lottery to get more money i guess. but i still love to play here great community even not so much population due to continuous DDoS attack. it will get better
true, almost all player already complain bout drop , but they seems slow respon..
slow respon... player leave..
i know its a lottery but cmon , please let us farm the archs weapon at dungeon too.. slow respon again.. player leave..
ive seen the incoming update..
but to be honest better fix the auto close first ,fix the technical problem..
alot player quit bcoz unsolve auto close , and trouble installing/update client..
my friends give up coz their XP and win10 user..
community will not grow if the problem come from game it self..
ddos attacker make it more worst..

fix ur client cabal edition.. it taking soooo lonnnggg
Old 02/21/2017, 13:52   #329

I already mentioned that on forums but no one gave a fk about it... And if we would love to have such a crappy drop rate we would probably play Global. The biggest problems of servers with such setting are admins that wants the their servers to be unique.. Removing completly drops from all mobs and replace them with dungeons entries is another thing that was talked on forum,but i guess chat about Drei/Lycanus was more important than make players stay on the server. I played this server back in the time when they fresh started 2.0 drop rate was quite fair i didn't even complaing about no drops from mobs ,i could solo CA6 and get cores but now? They boosted everything (love when people want to implement their own ''brilliant''ideas)nowdays it's immposible to do CA6 alone why? idk ask Creator why did he boosted that so much . I went few times with my guild mates to FT2/EOD3/MO drop rate is REDICOLOUS! I don't think i ever played on any other server with such low rates and it's not entirelly complain about drops..Cause no one like to be forced to do Dungeons i wanna enjoy the game and have a will to play it to gain something here it's simply impossible -.- . And if asking about making changes to let people enjoy the game on a high/mid rate server (which supposted to be way much easier) is crying then yea judge me and 80% of people on the server that we want positive changes .

Back to community as you noticed most of them are ASIANS and i can barelly see people on the server why? He's sharing on other website some screens with LOTS of people tbh i never saw such a huge amount of players on the server (back to days when i played) idk where are these people are comming from probably asians that plays here on diffrent time zones ,so yea server is heavilly populated by 3rd world country. And we all know how they act usually beg for alz or items. No wonder people try it and delete it like i did 4 times already . How are we supposted to enjoy the game while we have to spend whole freaking time on farming! And we can't even get scrolls from stuff due to LOW ITEM DROP RATE .

And don't bring racism here cause we have our rights to like some people or not and thye are hardly likeable in any games (havent meet yet people that like them most likely calling them cancer)

Btw hate me as much as you want your virtuall stuff doesn't even impress me <3 .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/21/2017, 14:41   #330

i did it 3 times

nice post btw

Tags
#cabaledition, #cabalnewserver, #cabalprivat, cabaledition2, cabalonline