Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Awakened Cabal

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KornelkaxP View Post
Thats true, but even adding Slot extenders to the game is pay to win. Especially, when its only x2 item drop, and Slot Extender Highest is hard to drop(even high lol). But if you wanna keep that, i would recommend to increase the droprate for the items you wanna add to item shop. I dont mean it should be dropped easy, i would make it like if someone farm hard, can get it in dungeons(for example SEHH would be awaible in Awakened Dungeons,FT2,MO and would drop 1 piece in 500 dungeons, so the droprate would be 0,002(i am not sure it works like this to set it up))

Or another idea is that you add in DP shop some item(for example for 100 DP) that you can exchange and need 20-50 for SEH and SEHH.

I think these should be nice ideas, what you guys think?
Adding chaos box extender/chaos box extender highest will do I guess :P

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3rnis View Post
In my opinion if u gona sell slot extenders/perfect cores/safeguards atleast make them limited per account to buy then it will be less pay to win :P just suggestion. btw good luck with server semado&dens
I'm not going to put Perfect cores for coins. They are powerful.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil.Within View Post
Adding chaos box extender/chaos box extender highest will do I guess :P
Yea this could be the solutions also. But the drop rate in dungs gonna be fine also. But there is a way to buy the sehh with vouchers as i've said if u don't drop them you will drop another item which could help you to exchange for sehh or so... I hope you understand me that server need some donations to stay alive. Only with fancy items is kinda hard. Also there will be always some events going on, where u can win extenders..
I've made a safe box where u get a perfect item after u have completed some dungs like 100 times.. here is the chance also..
I know that It's not very good balanced with those extenders but in my opinion its fine.. I hope you agree with me

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Cabal View Post
I'm not going to put Perfect cores for coins. They are powerful.
Thanks

Yea this could be the solutions also. But the drop rate in dungs gonna be fine also. But there is a way to buy the sehh with vouchers as i've said if u don't drop them you will drop another item which could help you to exchange for sehh or so... I hope you understand me that server need some donations to stay alive. Only with fancy items is kinda hard. Also there will be always some events going on, where u can win extenders..
I've made a safe box where u get a perfect item after u have completed some dungs like 100 times.. here is the chance also..
I know that It's not very good balanced with those extenders but in my opinion its fine.. I hope you agree with me

Totaly agree. And it is also nice that you add safe boxex(i would recomment to give some powerful items on 100 dungeons done). Glad to hear that. But please if you add safeguard to itemshop please dont do upgrade event...it would be pay to win AF.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Waiting... This server will be the best of all.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVENG View Post
Waiting... This server will be the best of all.
DDDDD
Old   #21

The only thing, which "maybe" would make me come back to this game, was implement as well good pvp system, so TG will be enjoyable, not like no profit of going there. Edit Honor titles or something, so they will be better than bringer from 17hr. I hate watching as ppl get bringer and dont go TG anymore, cause they know bringer is better than 20 hr. Same with Wexp shop etc
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #22

Problem at Sensation :
- About bringer, let make 6 bringer per nation at first period , some ppl will want join TG and change it to 1 bringer per nation after some week .
- Make Odd have cooldown time.
Old   #23

6 bringers are joke... never more 6 bringers per nation pls
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
6 bringers are joke... never more 6 bringers per nation pls
Agree with him. It was meant to be 1 bringer per nation not 6 people running around each nation.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
The only thing, which "maybe" would make me come back to this game, was implement as well good pvp system, so TG will be enjoyable, not like no profit of going there. Edit Honor titles or something, so they will be better than bringer from 17hr. I hate watching as ppl get bringer and dont go TG anymore, cause they know bringer is better than 20 hr. Same with Wexp shop etc
Yea I agree with you that it's kinda unfair Bringer vs Normal players. But that's the game play of Cabal in TG. Awakened will have only 1 bringer per nation.
What do u mean with that WEXP shop etc.. ?
And yea i can increase a little bit HONOR Ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hieunghia View Post
Problem at Sensation :
- About bringer, let make 6 bringer per nation at first period , some ppl will want join TG and change it to 1 bringer per nation after some week .
- Make Odd have cooldown time.
I will see what I will do with odd.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #26

Wish u all the best for new server, also wish u that ppl gonna donate for fancy stuff. But real truth is that most of donators do not actually care to donate for visual. For example if u got 100 players. And u make costumes for example. Even each of 100 member donate for 3 costumes each (i doubt it will be even over 50). So what i am saying is that donators who donate more then rest actaully dont want fancy stuff they want already made items which will give them power. Actully ull see by urself. It might go well in 1-2-3 months u might get donations. But after that once ppl get fancy things they wont be able to get more fancy things coz everyone knows EP8 is limited in this matter and if u add max 80 costumes for example u cannot add any new even there are new costumes.

Well you have to try to run it anyway. I wish that i am wrong. Take care!

(Even u dont add any set items if u add just Cores/Fancy things just to keep server alive those items should be just donation items but if u dont put them to drop with higher rates ppl will tell u to put to drops coz they still cant get them if they dont donate, real reason behind that is that people by theirself actually dont know what r they seeking they are more then confused. They want one thing once they get it they want another things, once they get even that they want to change 1st thing u added and so on)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #27

6 bringers is good, but not on servers like this, i'm playing mn still, cuz there was yesterday 67vs65 tg. not even eu have so many ppl on war and u guys waste ur time on servers (with 5vs5 or lower on tg) which will close after some months. best example was sensation now again.
gl all.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
Wish u all the best for new server, also wish u that ppl gonna donate for fancy stuff. But real truth is that most of donators do not actually care to donate for visual. For example if u got 100 players. And u make costumes for example. Even each of 100 member donate for 3 costumes each (i doubt it will be even over 50). So what i am saying is that donators who donate more then rest actaully dont want fancy stuff they want already made items which will give them power. Actully ull see by urself. It might go well in 1-2-3 months u might get donations. But after that once ppl get fancy things they wont be able to get more fancy things coz everyone knows EP8 is limited in this matter and if u add max 80 costumes for example u cannot add any new even there are new costumes.

Well you have to try to run it anyway. I wish that i am wrong. Take care!

(Even u dont add any set items if u add just Cores/Fancy things just to keep server alive those items should be just donation items but if u dont put them to drop with higher rates ppl will tell u to put to drops coz they still cant get them if they dont donate, real reason behind that is that people by theirself actually dont know what r they seeking they are more then confused. They want one thing once they get it they want another things, once they get even that they want to change 1st thing u added and so on)
You are tottaly right and i understand u very well.
But let it be like this becuase I like the medium rated server with no "op" gear. There is always a way to open donation and high rate server. It might hapenn if we succes with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
6 bringers is good, but not on servers like this, i'm playing mn still, cuz there was yesterday 67vs65 tg. not even eu have so many ppl on war and u guys waste ur time on servers (with 5vs5 or lower on tg) which will close after some months. best example was sensation now again.
gl all.
Who knows..
Thank you.
Old   #29

uhh semado for president! will u do this time the skills/buffs near like official?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrox View Post
uhh semado for president! will u do this time the skills/buffs near like official?
Usually, when we try to do something with the Buffs/Skill many complainings coming up. So I decided to add the latest buffs to the server and leave buffs as its on ep8.

But there is always time to change it. So no rush at start

Thanks
1 User