Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make a good cabal private server ?

Discussion on How to make a good cabal private server ? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking How to make a good cabal private server ?

I've already played more than 20 cabal private servers. So if you as a developer, admin for cabal private server this is a good list on how you can make a good private server with a lot player will be intrested at first 5 min they played.

1. Start with HR20 and free BM3(its okay if you just give level 1 BM3 at least). Why ? Because all people that come to your private server is already played cabal before, they want something fast. Not wasting time grinding for stain clones(if you know what i mean).

2. Non-donators can achieve donated item in certain amount of time. Maybe 1 month or 2. You decide what best. As long as donators don't overpowered much as non donators do, you will gain alot players in short time and this will make donators to support your server for a very long time. Idk how to explain this but you see some of the server that were close because of pay to win concept.

3. Active staff in game. There were alot of hackers because of outdated EP8 cabal server files. I know some of developer have made a patch that can limit the amount of hackers. But they still active like crazy. You can't be active 24 hour a day to monitor hacking activity ? Just hire some staff among the player that know alot about hacking. They know if someone were cheating at your server.

Any more suggestions ? Reply to this thread please. I'm happy if you give your response because i'm lookin to open up my own server very soon. Still debating what best for a private server. Pardon my english
Old 07/16/2014, 18:03   #2

Maybe some decent ingame events, once a week, good drop, lile no more old fallen drop table, its very crappy, maybe add some craft items, in all maps, decent upgrade rates, no +3 fail, good alz balance, and wexp shops price, i saw some servers with 20-30k wexp for an item, thats very much
Old 07/16/2014, 20:46   #3

ohh my *** plz.... plz.... tell me why??? Everybody know these BASIC things.... BASIIIIIC
Old 07/17/2014, 12:38   #4

They know it, but why nobody does it?
Old 07/17/2014, 13:39   #5

cuz everybody want to make a server w/o any money, nobody has a quality server hosting etcetc. From a house PC you cant make a normal a server...
Old 07/17/2014, 20:52   #6

Yes you could, I played on a server, where there was no donation items, just costumes, and only the new ones, the old costumes, was for 1 alz, and belive me that they had donners, if you know what prices and what to put for donation, you can make money from it. To bad I dont have the necesary knowlage for developing a server...
Old 07/19/2014, 18:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by akimiqbal View Post
I've already played more than 20 cabal private servers. So if you as a developer, admin for cabal private server this is a good list on how you can make a good private server with a lot player will be intrested at first 5 min they played.

1. Start with HR20 and free BM3(its okay if you just give level 1 BM3 at least). Why ? Because all people that come to your private server is already played cabal before, they want something fast. Not wasting time grinding for stain clones(if you know what i mean).

2. Non-donators can achieve donated item in certain amount of time. Maybe 1 month or 2. You decide what best. As long as donators don't overpowered much as non donators do, you will gain alot players in short time and this will make donators to support your server for a very long time. Idk how to explain this but you see some of the server that were close because of pay to win concept.

3. Active staff in game. There were alot of hackers because of outdated EP8 cabal server files. I know some of developer have made a patch that can limit the amount of hackers. But they still active like crazy. You can't be active 24 hour a day to monitor hacking activity ? Just hire some staff among the player that know alot about hacking. They know if someone were cheating at your server.

Any more suggestions ? Reply to this thread please. I'm happy if you give your response because i'm lookin to open up my own server very soon. Still debating what best for a private server. Pardon my english
u can found all of these at EGArena Redemption Cabal...
but if u plan hacking ul be ban automatically, they have autoban system and custom anti-cheat