Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chronicles Cabal - Where gamers unite!

Discussion on Chronicles Cabal - Where gamers unite! within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chronicles Cabal - Where gamers unite!

Cabal Chronicles, our long awaited moment has finally come!

Server Specs:
High end dedicated servers with over 100mbps connection.

Server Rates:
Experience: x75
Skill: x300
Drop: x6
Alz: x70

First of all I want to thank to all the staff members, gamers and other friends who have supported us. Thank you so much. We couldn't have done it without you.

What we offer:

0. GLADIATOR!:

We offer you a functional new class called Gladiator! It's in the Beta phase but it is very promising.

1. Unique multilanguage hybrid server:
Why hybrid? This is server has mid rates with an unique boost system.
Since we want to unify all communities, our client currently supports English and Spanish. And we'll be adding more languages soon.

English and Spanish:

2. Balanced Gameplay:
The are no 1hit pvps. All items are not overpowered nor underpowered. Non-donors and donors have the same opportunities in different ways.

3. Boost System:
The game doesn't end at level 190. There's a boost system where you can get extra stats. However; it has requirements as shown on the picture:

4. Marriage System:
This is an unique system. Now it's possible to propose marriage to someone. Marriage system provides Love Blessing to the couple. And the just married couple will be on the ranking

5. Prize Redeemer:
Join our events and get unique prizes.

6. Nation Manager:
You can change your neutral nation for free. However, if you're willing to betray it, a sacrifice must be paid. Do not forget you have 2 optional quests in game where it's possible to change it.

7. Ranking System:
It shows the top 25 players ordered by Level/Honor/Guild/Marriage date

8. Vote System:
Voting is really important for this server, so are your needs. This system offers Chronicle Points (cPoints) to players who vote which can be used in the Chronicle Point Shop.

Important Note: After voting, do not forget to click on the Cabal Section on the left and look for our server and click it until you redirect to us to earn your cPoints.

9. Donation System:
In order to fulfill the server's expenses, donations are needed. This system offers Chronicles Coins (cCoins) to players who donate and confirm their donation. These cCoins can be used in the Chronicle Coin Shop.

10. Chronicle Point Shop:
This shop was made to help players. It uses cPoints as currency, which are obtainable by voting.

11. Chronicle Coin Shop:

This is shop is meant to be used by donors. It uses cCoins as currency, which are obtainable by donating.

12. Customized In-Game Item Shop:
This is a shop that can be opened in game by pressing the N key.

13. Customized drops:
We have fully reworked drops crafts/slots/upgrade chances to fit your taste and our game play, we will also rework dungeons/bosses drops respectively.

Furthermore, some of our images =)

Why should you join us?

We were only 3 players, just like you, 3 games who couldn't find a home. This community, this game has now become our home as we hope it becomes yours!
We are here to make you happy and comfortable!

Once again, we're veteran gamers who offer the best quality of a balanced gameplay.

We care about your opinion! If you have any suggestions or requests, please post them .

Thank you so much to all those who supported us!

Chronicles Team.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2014, 15:12   #2

Seems promising, I'll give it a try =)
Old 03/19/2014, 15:23   #3

Thanks and welcome! Enjoy your stay :P
Old 03/20/2014, 21:04   #4

funny server xD
Old 03/21/2014, 13:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by piocsaba View Post
funny server xD
I hope that means you liked it ;o
Old 03/23/2014, 05:27   #6

woah.. unusual server... but i think ill try
too low rate.... x.x
Old 03/23/2014, 08:44   #7

yes very very low rate. fallen dropp and 1x dropp
Old 03/23/2014, 14:12   #8

I'm downloading this now, sounds like fun.
Old 03/23/2014, 15:03   #9

I didn't mind the low rates, but the central point of cabal (for me) is getting a nice set, and competing with others for better sets. All the rest is just "side dish".
Sets in the item shop just make me give up on playing, no matter how nice all the rest looks.
Old 03/23/2014, 16:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeiou View Post
I didn't mind the low rates, but the central point of cabal (for me) is getting a nice set, and competing with others for better sets. All the rest is just "side dish".
Sets in the item shop just make me give up on playing, no matter how nice all the rest looks.
Yeah... If you know a pserver with good drops, rates and preferably no rr.. pm me?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2014, 08:52   #11

I've taken a liking in this server. Expect to see me on it actively,
Regardless of lower player count. See ya'll in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2014, 16:36   #12

Great server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2014, 12:10   #13

We have completely revamped the drops, everything available to donators is literally available to normal players, just gonna have to grind a little harder, we increased the rates aswell.

We also just implemented a nice referal system, you may invite your friends and recieve rewards!

We will be adding more rewards and reworking bosses/dungeon drops in the upcoming days.

I hope the concept "Beta" is understandable, everything we do is based on our players' feedback, if there's something you don't like don't hesitate to let us know your opinion!

Have fun everyone!
Old 03/28/2014, 17:39   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_ View Post
We have completely revamped the drops, everything available to donators is literally available to normal players, just gonna have to grind a little harder, we increased the rates aswell.

We also just implemented a nice referal system, you may invite your friends and recieve rewards!

We will be adding more rewards and reworking bosses/dungeon drops in the upcoming days.

I hope the concept "Beta" is understandable, everything we do is based on our players' feedback, if there's something you don't like don't hesitate to let us know your opinion!

Have fun everyone!
oh great, guess I'll give it a longer try then
Old 04/14/2014, 17:52   #15

Bump~