Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hi how are you?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi how are you?

Hey

I runned a few hacks for cabal lots of them right now say
Hi!
How are you?

Then it just ***** up my computer so i cant do anything until i press ctrl alt del it completely changes my comp until restart
I don't think thats normal but does this happen?

Oh and i think im being really stupid here but where to put dll?

Old   #2

VIRUSSSSSSSSSSS

formatt pc or download malwarebites and scan pc

Old   #3

Oh and i also lose my internet access
Old   #4

it is a virus ?

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 1,085
i think few servers like beast cabal and paradox have custom anticheat where if you use a hack .. the anticeat will shutdown your pc and one of the servers has anticheat which wil FORMAT YOUR HDD if it detects hack !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
i think few servers like beast cabal and paradox have custom anticheat where if you use a hack .. the anticeat will shutdown your pc and one of the servers has anticheat which wil FORMAT YOUR HDD if it detects hack !
yes right is a custom anti chat like x trap detect some dll or name that are known to hack like cheatengine new name no detection unless protection
Old   #7

yeah beast cabal
that explains all thx
Old   #8

so if you wana use hacks now on p.servers.. please test on vmware before using on ur real comp... bcz ur pc will be wiped! all ur hdd will be formated
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
so if you wana use hacks now on p.servers.. please test on vmware before using on ur real comp... bcz ur pc will be wiped! all ur hdd will be formated
You should be able to **** them over with that, they don't have the right to do such things.
Old   #10

yup is privaci invasion no 1 have tha right to do that on personal pc sice i can lose worck o some time pc block if i use programs like skype or somsting alse when im gaming if i lose eny data on mi pc i will call mi rights end privacy
ps. sory mi noob eng

The protection of privacy varies as a function of ? Era of ? Environment and society in which the ? Individual lives [2].

Today in Western societies fall within the scope of ? Personal privacy practices that were once considered contrary to morality . In decision X and Y v. the Netherlands , the European Court of Human Rights, ? Men stated that : ? Covers the private life ? Physical and moral integrity of the person, including sex life ? [3 ] .

So the concept of privacy is destined to change the appearance of the new means of communication : the Internet [ 4] . A user of the network not only has the right to have no visions of her messages , but also the right that no outsider meddling in their computer system.

The personal computer has become an indispensable tool in the work , in ? Education and leisure . By collecting and stocking a huge amount of information , the pc is a sort of archive of data on its own . Of course, the confidentiality of this information is protected by modern legal systems and to correct any intrusion Criminal penalties .

With the Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and databases have been introduced at EU level some important principles [5] : the right of access to information (Article 12 ) and the data subject 's right to object to the processing of data in progress ( Article 14) , limits on the transfer of personal data to third countries which do not ensure the same level of protection required by European standards (Article 25 ) , the ? institution a ? supervisory authority ( art. 28 ) . [6]

Following the Directive 97/66/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 December 1997 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the telecommunications sector has extended the principles mentioned above from the databases of telecommunication services [7] .

However, these guidelines need to be updated in the light of the innovations introduced by the Internet [ 8] , in order to fully protect even users of the Web [9].

Because through a computer network is put online , that is connected to thousands of other data processors , the risk of attack by hackers, dispersion and dissemination of data collected increases enormously. In fact, the Net broadcasts traveling in both directions : you can not send messages without receiving .

L ? Most interesting and controversial is that all movements to ? Interior of the Web can be recorded .

With the development of electronic payments and of ? Computerization of ? Administration publishes these considerations will have ever greater implications . Consider, for example , who will subscribe to a political party online, or visit certain sites which would reveal the sexual preferences or religious beliefs ? These data were SO-CALLED ? sensitive ? the availability of which much has been discussed in the literature [10]. The structure of cyberspace means that if someone visits a web page with date and certain software ? can be traced back to the coordinates of the computer used by ? user [11]. The same information is recorded by the server that hosts the site in question and the provider that allows ? Visitor access . [12] And finally, with little tricks an attacker could intercept this data. There are in fact a number of people who for various reasons can control the traffic of data transfer from a hardware to ? Another .

Who intrudes illegally in communication, even without any harm , meets with criminal liability . Even the service providers and the ? Technically access providers are able to read the contents of the messages sent in violation of the privacy of electronic correspondence , but they are required operators of the Internet, without which communication would not be possible .

Establish the basis on which these actors operate and what requirements must be met is one of the most difficult issues to resolve today for the jurist and often alerts are contradictory case law .

An interesting example comes from ? British experience [13]. Here in November 1998, ? Non-profit association ? Cyber- Rights & Cyber- Liberties ? [14 ] , formed mostly by lawyers specializing in Internet law , drew up a letter, (privacy letter) , intended for users Internet . This letter, sent by each user to your Internet Service Provider (ISP), aimed to put quests ? Last aware of the obligations under the laws of the United Kingdom had to meet in order not to violate the privacy of its customers.

As a result , the ? Experiment of Cyber- Rights was taken by the British government and later these proposals came to the Council ? Europe in February 1999 adopted the Recommendation . R5 ( 99) said ? For the protection of privacy on the Internet ? [15].

According to this document ISPs are warned for ? Use they make of the data collected : Service provider and Access providers, but all actors in the Internet in general , should behave as public employees or to the bank because of their office is aware of confidential information and do not have the right to disclose or use them.

But it is up to the consumer to check and ask for the amendment of erroneous data. The guidelines of the Recommendation, which provide a user ? Adequate ? information may be incorporated into or attached in the codes of conduct of the Provider, but as you see it is self-regulatory codes that providers adopt the same . A consumer does not just have the choice to change operator if the guarantees offered do not comply.

The European Court of Human Rights, ? Men , despite not yet having never faced the problem of privacy with regard to the Internet , however it is often pronounced by analogy in cases that may be associated with the realities of the new media.

Regarding the intrusion into people's communications, the Court ruled that the confidentiality of private and opinions ? also protected against unlawful wiretaps made ​​by the organs of justice , as in the case of listening on the part of police officers to the phone calls of suspects in the case Malone [16] .

If respect is accorded to the home [17] , as well as the local place of the profession [18] , it goes without saying that such protection should be extended to ? Place ? where data and information are stored , ie the computer, even if it is a laptop and is consulted all ? outdoors in a park . [19]

this is a litle part of privaci i post sory acid to make this post so long
Old   #11

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilav444 View Post
yup is privaci invasion no 1 have tha right to do that on personal pc sice i can lose worck o some time pc block if i use programs like skype or somsting alse when im gaming if i lose eny data on mi pc i will call mi rights end privacy
ps. sory mi noob eng
Laws from a country are useless in another. They don't have the right to have a private server either, but there are a lot, mostly with servers in countries where the copyright laws are useless.

To make this work even in the US they can make you accept a terms & agreements policy, where they specify that you let them take any action they want, in case you use hacks.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
Laws from a country are useless in another. They don't have the right to have a private server either, but there are a lot, mostly with servers in countries where the copyright laws are useless.

To make this work even in the US they can make you accept a terms & agreements policy, where they specify that you let them take any action they want, in case you use hacks.
however their TOS doesn't have that statement
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by galio View Post
however their TOS doesn't have that statement
haha yes ! they should for once create their own TOS and not copy paste from other websites...