Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

InsmoniaCabal

Discussion on InsmoniaCabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 11/30/2013, 13:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhobeh View Post
Total **** server... My friend start from 1st day and he drop mithrils crafted acceslaries , bickes and etc.. Today i'm download and start only Osmium craft drop non dual amp clean two slots... Old ppl are very strongs... Newbie can play only with Osmiums...
Now Mithrils,bikes,accesuaries, etc only for donations...

I think no need play in that server and ppl where think read good this...
Dungeons not drop any... If you like play with osmium crafted only vs old ppl with full op items mithrils +7/8 sloted accesuaries okey good luck...

-1 from me for server i lost 4 hrs from my life for this server hehe....

Good Luck&Have Fun
Accesories(box+2~6) u can still drop them but they are rare, forciums with amp u can get on AT but they are rare .
Accesories +7/+8 with slot never droped .

Nobody has 14%amp, just few players bluestin 13% amp
Old 11/30/2013, 18:03   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABjestem View Post
Accesories(box+2~6) u can still drop them but they are rare, forciums with amp u can get on AT but they are rare .
Accesories +7/+8 with slot never droped .

Nobody has 14%amp, just few players bluestin 13% amp
Realy? Haha say rare... My friend spend 7 hrs in AT yday no any mithril crafted drop...
Suck server no chance to come and i see more ppl stop hehe normaly...
This server no future...
Old 11/30/2013, 18:18   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhobeh View Post
Realy? Haha say rare... My friend spend 7 hrs in AT yday no any mithril crafted drop...
Suck server no chance to come and i see more ppl stop hehe normaly...
This server no future...
I was farming for like 2hs and got 4 forcium with amp
Old 11/30/2013, 20:31   #19

Okey but again i think this is mandes... Pay For Win servers no have future... Belive me Still keep client good for cr but drop? only osmium? 10 years farm for 1 set no thanks...
Dungeons no drop nothing... EU its better...

Can say just good luck if make not pay for win okey... Or just no chance this server... Too many ep8++ servers have everyone search no pay to win server.

He want start server and after one week want donations... I make servers at another games web shop start after some mounths... And not have MEGA ULTRA OMEGA OP Items (pay to win) coz ppl will stop play... Ofc will have someone who will donate one times but only one/two? I see many pay to win servers example AK +15 DF 237 def (WA/FS) donation armors are with 500 def at +15... with 21% amp ^^

Can say good luck only.
Old 12/03/2013, 11:34   #20

Its aint a pay to win server.
In Dungeons drop a lot of **** yes but it cant be that every weeks drop 1 OP item... I run around 50 times IC1 and droped 14 amp hands....even in webshop you cant buy 14amp mithril or lvl99 stuff only 10%. So where is now the pay to win???

And to AT drops...its easy to farm there mithril stuff....if you dont pick up non crafted stuff its your fail cause some of them with amp in slot
i farmed now 1 hour and got 2 helms 16dmg and 8 rate and a suit with 7amp in slot

its true that many things arent working correctly atm, but one Guy of my Team who say befor he can do a lot in the meentime when i m working or handel my RL have done nothing. All what he have done is telling me after 1,5 week that he make now his own server.... should i say anything else to this? hope not....

I take now a little break on the server with editing cause i m very busy atm with my work and the new flat. I let the server open just 4 fun and now Mithril drop very often in AT with 7amp or max craft.

Upgrade rate stay same....its possible to get +15 just with normal cores....A lot of them but aint like offi

when i start again with editing i ll tell all and close the server for this time to come back with a server who is perfectly edited and a clean Database. So all have same chances at this time and Mithril/ Archidrium will be rare then. I want that the most ppl then have Lvl99 or SigMetal set for a good balance and just few lucky guys with mithril or archidrium
Old 12/03/2013, 17:05   #21

Good job i see better drop now Keep this work and can be better Ofc need fixing more other stufs but and this not little
But still problem with items where have from old bosses in ch11... BOX+8/EOX+8/etc...
Realy one restart after server finaly fixed with drop in maps and dungeons will be better.
Good Luck i'm back with my friend.
Old 12/04/2013, 20:07   #22

One of the best Server in Cabal!

Its so funny to play of that Server.
Old 12/05/2013, 17:38   #23

Lordfabii its that but need must restart after fix all drops coz old ppl have better items where easy got from old bosses No one if know this want paly... I read info non-stop for updates at this server but still not play and not play if not restart server but him already say will have reset. Me and my friends wait for this