Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private servers are not working for me.

Discussion on Private servers are not working for me. within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private servers are not working for me.

/close, problem solved
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Are there any working SoF private servers?
05/07/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Hey, im new here and im not sure if this is active anymore or not, but are there any working scions of fate private servers out there that i could play? I used to play Heroes of Fate back in 2012 but that's been shut down. So, i was doing some research and ive been trying to find any private servers (of any language) that i could play or possibly set up myself with some help. Anyone can shed some light on this? Thanks
New Private Servers Not Working.
06/11/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 38 Replies
So, i have a problem with the newer private servers, by new i mean pirate/monk. I first noticed it when i tried using the albetros source, when i tried to log in, the client would fully close without a error, i even had the creator teamviewer the problem and he couldnt figure it out. More recently, i have tried downloading and playing several private servers, all with this same issue, that when i log in, the client closes instantly without an error. Older private servers like shadowco...
working bot for private servers ?
01/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Is there some working bot for eny private server that isnt KD lite bot because it wont work for me plz answer :D :handsdown: COME ON ASNWER U PUSSYs
Old/Other Bots working on Private servers?
06/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, so do you remember the time when we had isrobot 1.54 1.58 Easter Mod and Softmod. 1.61 or Agbot. So far I see sibi bot running on the 1.091 version am I right. And DB-bot running on all sjsro swsro zszc. Thanks
Working Private Servers?
10/11/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Does anyone know if these private servers listed are working and safe? Silkroad Online top 100 - Free servers, Private servers, Guides, Guilds,