Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DevotionCabal server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up DevotionCabal server

Devotion Cabal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||

Hi Elitepvpers! I'm writing to tell you about new cabal online private server. Maybe it is not the newest one and we still need more players (coz there is never enough of them!), we are fresh, ready and active community who's welcoming newcomers with open hands.
P.S. There is also loads of events done by GM’s daily.

Server info
Exp : 100x
Skill Exp : 150x
Craft Exp : 30x
Item per mob : 3
Drop rate : 5x
ALZ rate : 30x
Pet Exp : 30x
War Exp : 5x
Every vote = 10 eCoins
Every 1h online = 10 eCoins
DP time = one week

Probably you'll be interested why you should play on this serve. I will tell you why:
Server have new ep10 skills, custom items in NPC and much more:

* Weapon dealer in BI sells weapons shadow titanium / aqua +12 + 20% / 40% (double-hand) CDI, ep10 skill books and weapon skins.

* Armour dealer in BI sells shadow titanium equipment +12 with 4% amp just helmets with 2x slot CDI (20%)

* Core Alchemist sells bm3 skill books which costs:
BM3 stage 1 = 200DP
BM3 stage 2 = 300DP
BM3 stage 3 = 400DP

* DP Exchanger in PL offers Pets 20dp/each; Sigmetal cubes 30dp/each; Forcium weapon cubes 50dp/each and upgrade cores cubes high – 3 uch/uchh can be found for 30DP and highest – 4 uch/uchh can be found for 60DP.

* Weapon dealer in PL sells costumes, weapon skins, costume gift boxes and weapons 16% CDI + 2slot (account binded items)

* Armour dealer in PL sells equipment account binded 8% amp+2 clean slots /16% CDI+ 2 clean slots helmets.

* Server have also 2 item shops. One of them you can open by clicking coins in skill bar, next one you can open by switching pages while you are trading with NPC or simply pressing “N” in-game.

Hope to see you soon in game!!!

A little screen from server NPC's:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2

Looks nice! gonna try it ^_^

Old   #3

[Owner]Ganja: The game is working prerfectly. Check your **** internet connection before u start flaming here. dosu i can ensure you they can be extracted. and GMs are 3. so from your point of view there are less then 3 players on this server?...

i dont think that the gms are friendly ... with such support i dont think that the server will have alot players

In the other hand the server looks good hope that the owner and gms are not with such attitude as i saw in the forum
Old   #4

i played this server before... GM's are cursing... and gm friends have make their level to 190 class rank 20 without doing anything... and if ur a normal player.. welll u start from scratch.. "very fair server" amah ryt?.. Goodluck to this server.. i wonder how many players are playing this tym... last time i checked.. only 3...

Old   #5

GM's any other staffs here are not friendly and I only want server that have a friendly staffs I didn't like this server sorry for that I am telling the truth...
Old   #6

plays there, and it isnt bad. If you arent friendly to gm's they cant be friendly to you also. What you expected?
Old   #7

why you make multi topics? there is already devotion cabal topic made at epvp !!
Old   #8

this server is total fail, when i got some nice items and kill almost all at pvp admins banned my account hahaha
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqkata43 View Post
[Owner]Ganja: The game is working prerfectly. Check your damn internet connection before u start flaming here. dosu i can ensure you they can be extracted. and GMs are 3. so from your point of view there are less then 3 players on this server?...

i dont think that the gms are friendly ... with such support i dont think that the server will have alot players

In the other hand the server looks good hope that the owner and gms are not with such attitude as i saw in the forum

Yes, is very true! We are not friendly with 10 years old childrens!
Before expecting respect from someone, learn to respect it first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akpnomad View Post
i played this server before... GM's are cursing... and gm friends have make their level to 190 class rank 20 without doing anything... and if ur a normal player.. welll u start from scratch.. "very fair server" amah ryt?.. Goodluck to this server.. i wonder how many players are playing this tym... last time i checked.. only 3...

Our "Friends" are 4-5 players and what they get is not for nothing! They help us one month in "closed beta" with tests and many more. What u did to deserve something free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xidaozu View Post
this server is total fail, when i got some nice items and kill almost all at pvp admins banned my account hahaha
Don't u forgot to mention something? How u get the "nice items"? And why u dont say the reason for ban?

Anyway, we are not unfriendly, we just want to make a nice community with fair and trustable players.
In any circumstances we will not tolerate the hackers, scamers and bad leanguage players!
So if u are looking for a server when u can flame, scam, hack ... forgot about Devotion Cabal!

Discussions from devotion proboards page are no longer afiliate in any way with devotioncabal.autoglobe.ro. They are not reflecting my oppinion and i dont assume any comment from that page!

Have fun whatever u play!
[Owner]Surogate
Old   #10

lol, and what that they helped you? contradiction to all while players will put on, some are already dressed as бог the stupid server.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drafys17 View Post
lol, and what that they helped you?
are u fking kidding me? . why i have to explain to all child's what i do with my work?

Like u probably noticed I DONT POST any advertising on this forum .. most of the "elite" community are "hackers" .. (actually they are not .. just using real hackers work) i don't like them and i don't want them... (nelly post here because i give reward for posts.. don't care where players choice to post adv... )

When i start this server only few helps me.. and if i want to reward them in any way is just my business ..

And AGAIN, we are very unfriendly with idiots and kids!

PS: who choice to play on a private server and still using hacks .. is one of the best prove that the guy is absolutely brainless!
Old   #12

at present I see only 1 child who is scattered here by snivels and judging by that that you wrote I already I see what there the personnel without downloading your client, and I think comments above not from the sky were thought up, how many there your friends? 5-6? and so also play in 5-6, where to us to you that the dressed fathers.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drafys17 View Post
at present I see only 1 child who is scattered here by snivels and judging by that that you wrote I already I see what there the personnel without downloading your client, and I think comments above not from the sky were thought up, how many there your friends? 5-6? and so also play in 5-6, where to us to you that the dressed fathers.

Can u translate this in english pls?