Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

paradox cabal exploit bug-what u need to know

Discussion on paradox cabal exploit bug-what u need to know within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
paradox cabal exploit bug-what u need to know

paradox is number one atm at list...
you get 115 free resets after that you donate...
they say you need 4ooresets to hunt at Pontus Ferrum ch4 which is hardest map...(this is where the good drops are)
and you get 4ooresets only if you donate...
what they dont tell you is, a Force Sheilder (shineguard +6 eog+8 full str can hunt there at 115resets...
cabalph+paradox patch will work (no hacks)...
but they will ban you, coz you dont donate and call you a hacker...
this is not a hack its a glitch in their server...
they cant stop players with 115resets to hunt there so they just ban them....
this is to keep the players from knowing the truth...
and keep donations rolling in....
server will only disconnect you after several minutes just relog and finish the mobs and get the great drops...
but never ever tell them or ask them why you get disconnected coz they will ban you...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 09:53   #2

yes they suck!
Old 07/18/2009, 14:00   #3

elite*gold: 20
* moved

115 resets? oO
Old 07/23/2009, 16:01   #4

yeah neo i know this server sucks it doesn't even have recovering password with email if someone change it !!!!!!! at that one is bladero
Old 07/26/2009, 20:46   #5

Yeah if we catch you exploiting a bug. you get banned. Simple as that. Don't cry about it.

[GM]PawPad
Old 07/28/2009, 01:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofcruel View Post
Yeah if we catch you exploiting a bug. you get banned. Simple as that. Don't cry about it.

[GM]PawPad
I wouldn't call that bug abusing, but anyway..you guys should work on solution that doesn't involve banning.
like, rise the hp or something so that it might not work as well anymore. (example)
i am sure that donators will surely have something that not even those FS have.
Old 08/07/2009, 19:38   #7

Quote:

[GM]PawPad
That is what you call as stubborn stupidity. >_>
Banning players for the simple fact that you can't change your whole system.
Old 08/08/2009, 14:57   #8

Quote:

[GM]PawPad
Nothing more to say.
Regards ~[GM]Smoke
Old 08/08/2009, 15:49   #9

i find it extremely unfair that donators can hunt anywhere and non-donators cant. this is not a good server, it is a bad money-obsessed selfish ********-run ***-serverteam server.

you ban ppl who can hunt in ch4 PF when they arent supposed to. i find it extremely stupid. Grow up ur cuntfuck noob GMs. if you put your server to online, accesible for everyone. you lose your control over server, you cant ban everyone, you cant keep everyone away. ppl will keep disobeying you and your retarded demands as long as you put your fcking server down or change your thinking.
Old 08/11/2009, 03:09   #10

Hi guys,

I want to tell you some truth about PaRaDoX Cabal, the Admins and GMs.
First of all, this was the first and only Private Server I ever donated. 110$ exactly, yeah call me a geek or what else but I'm earning my hard cold cash for myself. My FS
SchildFraktur had more then 400 reborns and I was in the toplist on place 3 for about 2 weeks. I played on this server since the Beta so I know the people and fact is I had a good contact to the Admins and Gms. Also to the other top players and it was a fine feeling when somebody came to me and made a bow just because I'm good.

But now I changed my mind because I saw whats going on behind the scenes. I know so many people from this server who get banned but not because of hacking the server. More like "disrespecting GMs". Some GAs/GMs for example (names are not necessary) got wiped by the great Admin Scout for hunting items in Ch4 Pf or saying Scout is a fat lazy American (thats true btw) and banned afterwards.
My case is a bit special, because it shows the destructive and choleric nature of Scout/Bannhammer/Ryuku who has defenitly the wrong job on this server.
A friend of mine wanted to start on this server so I planned to farm some items for him, so he has a good start. On the "farming field" I pked another player because he was ksing my mobs and he didn't stop doing that. He tells me "I'm a GM!" and I just say "Yeah, whatever". After a few seconds he comes again with the same char, but with the [GM] tag to me and asked me again why I pked him. I told him I didnt know he was a GM and I just did it because he ksed my mobs. Then I dc'ed and after coming back ingame he tells me I sayed "idfc youre a gm piss off" or something like that but first of all thats not the truth and second he couldnt make a screenshot because "there were so many messages at once". But he said he will tell Scout his view of the story. So I go online to the Ventrilo server of Paradox planning to tell Scout that this GM lies to him. But Scout just didnt believe me, told me I shall fuck off. After that my Inventory got wiped and Scout layed down the words "FUCK YOU" with lv 1 HP pots in my inventory. One day later my acc was banned.
And for what? Because some 13 year old wannabe GM had a bad day?
To that time the server didnt had any good GMs anymore. The good ones got kicked by Scout for ridiculous reasons you cant even imagine. Other Top 10 players got banned too
because the truth IS that as long you keep donating to the server youre accepted but if you stop giving them money youre less worth the dust and they start inventing reasons to kick you from the server.
But thats ok for them because there are so many people donating for this server Im sure they earned enough money to buy a good used car.

I totally agree with icyboy. Scout, stop acting like you have youre own kingdom. youre just the admin of a stupid private server. not more.

sincerly marc
Old 08/11/2009, 03:09   #11

Hi guys,

I want to tell you some truth about PaRaDoX Cabal, the Admins and GMs.
First of all, this was the first and only Private Server I ever donated. 110$ exactly, yeah call me a geek or what else but I'm earning my hard cold cash for myself. My FS
SchildFraktur had more then 400 reborns and I was in the toplist on place 3 for about 2 weeks. I played on this server since the Beta so I know the people and fact is I had a good contact to the Admins and Gms. Also to the other top players and it was a fine feeling when somebody came to me and made a bow just because I'm good.

But now I changed my mind because I saw whats going on behind the scenes. I know so many people from this server who get banned but not because of hacking the server. More like "disrespecting GMs". Some GAs/GMs for example (names are not necessary) got wiped by the great Admin Scout for hunting items in Ch4 Pf or saying Scout is a fat lazy American (thats true btw) and banned afterwards.
My case is a bit special, because it shows the destructive and choleric nature of Scout/Bannhammer/Ryuku who has defenitly the wrong job on this server.
A friend of mine wanted to start on this server so I planned to farm some items for him, so he has a good start. On the "farming field" I pked another player because he was ksing my mobs and he didn't stop doing that. He tells me "I'm a GM!" and I just say "Yeah, whatever". After a few seconds he comes again with the same char, but with the [GM] tag to me and asked me again why I pked him. I told him I didnt know he was a GM and I just did it because he ksed my mobs. Then I dc'ed and after coming back ingame he tells me I sayed "idfc youre a gm piss off" or something like that but first of all thats not the truth and second he couldnt make a screenshot because "there were so many messages at once". But he said he will tell Scout his view of the story. So I go online to the Ventrilo server of Paradox planning to tell Scout that this GM lies to him. But Scout just didnt believe me, told me I shall fuck off. After that my Inventory got wiped and Scout layed down the words "FUCK YOU" with lv 1 HP pots in my inventory. One day later my acc was banned.
And for what? Because some 13 year old wannabe GM had a bad day?
To that time the server didnt had any good GMs anymore. The good ones got kicked by Scout for ridiculous reasons you cant even imagine. Other Top 10 players got banned too
because the truth IS that as long you keep donating to the server youre accepted but if you stop giving them money youre less worth the dust and they start inventing reasons to kick you from the server.
But thats ok for them because there are so many people donating for this server Im sure they earned enough money to buy a good used car.

I totally agree with icyboy. Scout, stop acting like you have youre own kingdom. youre just the admin of a stupid private server. not more.

sincerly marc
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2009, 18:13   #12

LMAO u know king i post ur post at the paradox forum and they banned my ip..thats it ip banned no arguments no denial no explanation no nothing i guess ure not lying
well ill post this at my country gaming network so ppl leave that @!#@!#$ server and that !@!@##$ GM,BTW scout i can change my ip at will >< see ya in game mate ill be the one that shouting lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2009, 02:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacingkermi View Post
LMAO u know king i post ur post at the paradox forum and they banned my ip..thats it ip banned no arguments no denial no explanation no nothing i guess ure not lying
well ill post this at my country gaming network so ppl leave that @!#@!#$ server and that !@!@##$ GM,BTW scout i can change my ip at will >< see ya in game mate ill be the one that shouting lol
Well yeah sure Im not lying. Why should I?
People shall know the truth.

edit: btw can you give me the link to that topic in the paradox forums?
Old 08/13/2009, 04:33   #14

nope..someone deleted it but i dont care,all my friend knows about this and now were playing ascabal,and soon all player from my country will know about this since i post in every gaming forum i can lay my eyes on ><,i can post it again but scout or someone else gonna delete it again but well..at least now ppl know the truth right?
its just so sad coz i post it just to ask is that true but the response speak the answer much better KINGDL spoke the truth, paradox server is not WORTH playing and or waste ur money on donation!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2009, 12:51   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacingkermi View Post
nope..someone deleted it but i dont care,all my friend knows about this and now were playing ascabal,and soon all player from my country will know about this since i post in every gaming forum i can lay my eyes on ><,i can post it again but scout or someone else gonna delete it again but well..at least now ppl know the truth right?
its just so sad coz i post it just to ask is that true but the response speak the answer much better KINGDL spoke the truth, paradox server is not WORTH playing and or waste ur money on donation!!

Thank you man! Just post it again ok?
I want everyone to know that story!
The people who were earlier on this server know me
and they will support us.
Closed Thread