Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hey Guys;) small EP8 fun thing ;3

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey Guys;) small EP8 fun thing ;3

Well since I got a small Server going on , I search a couple of Guys wanting to play with us ( we are 4-5 atm ) to have fun. Yep....pre' much having fun in a small group I'm planing to make the Server public maybe x3 but its a big MAYBE. so anyways, if you are interested joining our small group and having a bit fun, we are searching for like 3-5 people more.
Only thing ;
Skype should be avaible thou.
If you are interested just send me a pm with your skype id

Sincerely. ( only got 1 post bcuz i forgot the ******* pw of my old epvp acc , sorry)

« (QUESTION) About Xtrap bypass | Cabal Seal request internal.txt »

Similar Threads
A small thing..
01/14/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
EDIT: NOTHING. #closerequest
Help That's Small Thing
01/14/2011 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Hi!!!! Plz i need Small Thing I don't Remember my Wh Password Plz i need any hack:rtfm: but:pimp: i dont have the E-mail i maked this account in plz help me plz Give Me Alot Answer Of this :handsdown::handsdown: Thanks You where your answer help me plz
Nobility icon (small thing in the top left of the screen)
09/12/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 17 Replies
//
I need help in one small thing
07/06/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hello Well to come to the point i cannot find the map ID for Offline TG in my database so if anyone would know it and would be so kind and tell it to me...
[Release]Small thing to fix a bug (only if you have it)
05/22/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
so let me explain what 'bug' i'm tallking about...do you know when you can go lvl/hunt with a meele char. and you atk one monster and then you can just stay in same cords/not move and it will keep attacking even if there's no monsters (dead/ran or something XD) it will just keep attacking until you move again...so i found the fix...(i think dunno it works for me XD) ok so its pretty simple if you have the SUPER GEM effect in your server. go to Character.cs and search for if (Attacking)...