Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


About the new Ep8 Server that will come now..

View Poll Results: You´d like to have something special too?
yup, a bit fun wouldnt be so bad. 33 82.50%
no, normal playing is enough at all. 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 34
Question About the new Ep8 Server that will come now..

now there will come tons of new ep8 servers.. my little question, if any of those will have something special? it seems that almost all of them, wich i saw until now, have the same concept.. just lvling, and farm 1-2drop per mob..

is anyone there who will make a server with "fun" concept or something? let me know..

ps: resets doesnt count for my question.. i mean fun like easy outrageous items, perfect core drops andso on



MissTake is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2013, 21:41   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 2
Sure i need server like that too.. I would have fun with bm3's of all classes


TheMrEnghet is offline  
Old 01/29/2013, 22:19   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 7
make server like old transilvania games cabal with many reborn (200-1000) and custom items(ep10 set) and maybe arcana trace like a custom map
Berdesio is offline  
Old 01/29/2013, 22:35   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
now there will come tons of new ep8 servers.. my little question, if any of those will have something special? it seems that almost all of them, wich i saw until now, have the same concept.. just lvling, and farm 1-2drop per mob..

is anyone there who will make a server with "fun" concept or something? let me know..

ps: resets doesnt count for my question.. i mean fun like easy outrageous items, perfect core drops andso on
+1


Ceifa is offline  
Old 01/29/2013, 22:59   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 11
I want to see a FUN PVP server with high rates.
xAbySs is offline  
Old 01/29/2013, 23:32   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
In my oninion it's easier to make money with a server that is closer to "normal", that's why I think that will be the kind of servers we'll mostly see.

I would play on a server that has just a little higher drop quality than normal (drop quality! do no confuse with drop rate), that doesn't mean crafting shall be ignored, and x50-100(max) exp rate + not too high alz rate to avoid instability.
Also some mob/boss editing to make things more difficult and people play together would be great.
Other "personalized fun" should be implemented trough events, let that be trough client mods or created by GMs in-game.

I wouldn't play a high rate server or one with OP items because we're playing an MMO game, not a single player one. Cabal is already "solo" enough, high rates ruin the game (just my opinion obviously).

Also they should come up with some server already tired of waiting at least a forum and some info would be also great.
zaeiou is offline  
Old 01/30/2013, 00:17   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTake View Post
now there will come tons of new ep8 servers.. my little question, if any of those will have something special? it seems that almost all of them, wich i saw until now, have the same concept.. just lvling, and farm 1-2drop per mob..

is anyone there who will make a server with "fun" concept or something? let me know..

ps: resets doesnt count for my question.. i mean fun like easy outrageous items, perfect core drops andso on
+666
payazo14 is offline  
Old 01/30/2013, 01:16   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernooba View Post
#request to close
because?
MissTake is offline  
Old 01/30/2013, 01:25   #9
 
elite*gold: 101
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,401
Received Thanks: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeiou View Post
In my oninion it's easier to make money with a server that is closer to "normal", that's why I think that will be the kind of servers we'll mostly see.

I would play on a server that has just a little higher drop quality than normal (drop quality! do no confuse with drop rate), that doesn't mean crafting shall be ignored, and x50-100(max) exp rate + not too high alz rate to avoid instability.
Also some mob/boss editing to make things more difficult and people play together would be great.
Other "personalized fun" should be implemented trough events, let that be trough client mods or created by GMs in-game.

I wouldn't play a high rate server or one with OP items because we're playing an MMO game, not a single player one. Cabal is already "solo" enough, high rates ruin the game (just my opinion obviously).

Also they should come up with some server already tired of waiting at least a forum and some info would be also great.
try my server when im done with it editing i like the hard way =P
Legacy2 is offline  
Old 01/30/2013, 02:07   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 1
since the files have been release, is all a matter of management
the server with the best non-corrupted and competent staff will win
those who try to get fast money with **** shops and custom things never succeed
just one of the old ep2 servers still exist, and they dont have crazy custom stuffs, maybe others should take notice

i prefer a x100-x300 no custom, but without a staff formed by hackers or random kids
m.David is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2013, 02:39   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 352
Received Thanks: 31
this topic is so timed for EGarena Ep8 Server is near to come. Im pretty sure what u need describes tat new server
JetroPH is offline  
Old 01/30/2013, 14:36   #12
 
elite*gold: 101
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,401
Received Thanks: 364
EGCabal isnt ep8 yet? da hell they really need time lolz...
Legacy2 is offline  
Old 01/30/2013, 15:57   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 352
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post
EGCabal isnt ep8 yet? da hell they really need time lolz...
planned to launch low rate server within a day or 2 lolz
JetroPH is offline  
Old 01/30/2013, 20:21   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post
EGCabal isnt ep8 yet? da hell they really need time lolz...
within weekend and next week
lordaaa is offline  
Old 01/30/2013, 21:27   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.David View Post
since the files have been release, is all a matter of management
the server with the best non-corrupted and competent staff will win
those who try to get fast money with **** shops and custom things never succeed
just one of the old ep2 servers still exist, and they dont have crazy custom stuffs, maybe others should take notice

i prefer a x100-x300 no custom, but without a staff formed by hackers or random kids
Touché. That's exactly the reason why 9 out of 10 pservers suck hard.


кev is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Cabal All Private Servers wont start ? | any pserver EP8 with FREE bm3 ? »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.