Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the new Ep8 Server that will come now..

Discussion on About the new Ep8 Server that will come now.. within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

View Poll Results: You´d like to have something special too?
yup, a bit fun wouldnt be so bad. 33 82.50%
no, normal playing is enough at all. 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About the new Ep8 Server that will come now..

now there will come tons of new ep8 servers.. my little question, if any of those will have something special? it seems that almost all of them, wich i saw until now, have the same concept.. just lvling, and farm 1-2drop per mob..

is anyone there who will make a server with "fun" concept or something? let me know..

ps: resets doesnt count for my question.. i mean fun like easy outrageous items, perfect core drops andso on
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2013, 21:41   #2

Sure i need server like that too.. I would have fun with bm3's of all classes
Old 01/29/2013, 22:19   #3

make server like old transilvania games cabal with many reborn (200-1000) and custom items(ep10 set) and maybe arcana trace like a custom map
Old 01/29/2013, 22:35   #4

Quote:
now there will come tons of new ep8 servers.. my little question, if any of those will have something special? it seems that almost all of them, wich i saw until now, have the same concept.. just lvling, and farm 1-2drop per mob..

is anyone there who will make a server with "fun" concept or something? let me know..

ps: resets doesnt count for my question.. i mean fun like easy outrageous items, perfect core drops andso on
+1
Old 01/29/2013, 22:59   #5

I want to see a FUN PVP server with high rates.
Old 01/29/2013, 23:32   #6

In my oninion it's easier to make money with a server that is closer to "normal", that's why I think that will be the kind of servers we'll mostly see.

I would play on a server that has just a little higher drop quality than normal (drop quality! do no confuse with drop rate), that doesn't mean crafting shall be ignored, and x50-100(max) exp rate + not too high alz rate to avoid instability.
Also some mob/boss editing to make things more difficult and people play together would be great.
Other "personalized fun" should be implemented trough events, let that be trough client mods or created by GMs in-game.

I wouldn't play a high rate server or one with OP items because we're playing an MMO game, not a single player one. Cabal is already "solo" enough, high rates ruin the game (just my opinion obviously).

Also they should come up with some server already tired of waiting at least a forum and some info would be also great.
Old 01/30/2013, 00:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTake View Post

+666
Old 01/30/2013, 01:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernooba View Post
#request to close
because?
Old 01/30/2013, 01:25   #9

elite*gold: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeiou View Post
In my oninion it's easier to make money with a server that is closer to "normal", that's why I think that will be the kind of servers we'll mostly see.

I would play on a server that has just a little higher drop quality than normal (drop quality! do no confuse with drop rate), that doesn't mean crafting shall be ignored, and x50-100(max) exp rate + not too high alz rate to avoid instability.
Also some mob/boss editing to make things more difficult and people play together would be great.
Other "personalized fun" should be implemented trough events, let that be trough client mods or created by GMs in-game.

I wouldn't play a high rate server or one with OP items because we're playing an MMO game, not a single player one. Cabal is already "solo" enough, high rates ruin the game (just my opinion obviously).

Also they should come up with some server already tired of waiting at least a forum and some info would be also great.
try my server when im done with it editing i like the hard way =P
Old 01/30/2013, 02:07   #10

since the files have been release, is all a matter of management
the server with the best non-corrupted and competent staff will win
those who try to get fast money with **** shops and custom things never succeed
just one of the old ep2 servers still exist, and they dont have crazy custom stuffs, maybe others should take notice

i prefer a x100-x300 no custom, but without a staff formed by hackers or random kids
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2013, 02:39   #11

this topic is so timed for EGarena Ep8 Server is near to come. Im pretty sure what u need describes tat new server
Old 01/30/2013, 14:36   #12

elite*gold: 101
EGCabal isnt ep8 yet? da hell they really need time lolz...
Old 01/30/2013, 15:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post
planned to launch low rate server within a day or 2 lolz
Old 01/30/2013, 20:21   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post
within weekend and next week
Old 01/30/2013, 21:27   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.David View Post
since the files have been release, is all a matter of management
the server with the best non-corrupted and competent staff will win
those who try to get fast money with **** shops and custom things never succeed
just one of the old ep2 servers still exist, and they dont have crazy custom stuffs, maybe others should take notice

i prefer a x100-x300 no custom, but without a staff formed by hackers or random kids
Touché. That's exactly the reason why 9 out of 10 pservers suck hard.
Thanks
1 User