Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About the new Ep8 Server that will come now..

View Poll Results: YouŽd like to have something special too?
yup, a bit fun wouldnt be so bad. 33 82.50%
no, normal playing is enough at all. 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/02/2013, 00:51   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceifa View Post
Only noobs spend 4 years in a private server. I prefer play 2~3 months in a custom server, for sure.
That's why private servers aren't made for people like you, no one plans to close after 3 months.

Old 02/02/2013, 01:17   #32

elite*gold: 0
In my opinion best Cabal server was old Cabal Alpha if you remember. It was on hamachi so died after 1-2 moths but the concept was perfect. You played 1 day to get max lvl, auto CR was 11 so max it didn't take a long time, perfect items (no, you can't get better by donate...) loot really fast. Then you focus on pvp, dungs etc - just having FUN. If there will be same server ep8 like this i will really enjoy it. Atm we have only 2 good normal server's (in my opinion): As Cabal and Cabal Baguio which bring some fun without spending half year to lvl up and getting basic items. Tell me what's the reason to play on server's with rate 100x and same drop like on official ? Ok faster exp but what else ? Now let me give some disadvantages of privs all those ep8 privs: you are never sure if the server won't die tomorrow or after a week, less ppl than on global, not as stable and bugfree and stupid pay 4 win donate system. So for me, Cabal palyer since may 2006 it's much better to take part on a server for fun (great pvp, TG etc, ofc dungeons, pve system must be good too) than on something between official and fun. In cabal private server's you have to choose:good server with Fun but 9999999 RR idk for what, hard working server on ep8 without any fun (for me) or perfect server's which are not popular, on EP2 and die really fast.

Old 02/02/2013, 01:43   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
That's why private servers aren't made for people like you, no one plans to close after 3 months.
Ok, Administrator bankrupt..
Old 02/02/2013, 04:06   #34

theftcabal best server ftw lol

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2013, 05:19   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by feliz009 View Post
@ceifa
sometimes private servers a better managed than official ones.. if people are playing there for that much time its because its a good server
its good that everybody doesn't like the same things
you dont need to play 4 years lol
but an older server means a serious server, where you can invest your money if you want too
some people like old school servers, some dont, thats why there are low rates and high rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by KM.7StyleR View Post
In my opinion best Cabal server was old Cabal Alpha if you remember. It was on hamachi so died after 1-2 moths but the concept was perfect. You played 1 day to get max lvl, auto CR was 11 so max it didn't take a long time, perfect items (no, you can't get better by donate...) loot really fast. Then you focus on pvp, dungs etc - just having FUN. If there will be same server ep8 like this i will really enjoy it. Atm we have only 2 good normal server's (in my opinion): As Cabal and Cabal Baguio which bring some fun without spending half year to lvl up and getting basic items. Tell me what's the reason to play on server's with rate 100x and same drop like on official ? Ok faster exp but what else ? Now let me give some disadvantages of privs all those ep8 privs: you are never sure if the server won't die tomorrow or after a week, less ppl than on global, not as stable and bugfree and stupid pay 4 win donate system. So for me, Cabal palyer since may 2006 it's much better to take part on a server for fun (great pvp, TG etc, ofc dungeons, pve system must be good too) than on something between official and fun. In cabal private server's you have to choose:good server with Fun but 9999999 RR idk for what, hard working server on ep8 without any fun (for me) or perfect server's which are not popular, on EP2 and die really fast.
i dont agree
ive tried one of this servers ONCE, and those guys with everything from the start were not even able to make a proper combo.
when you get all from the start you dont get to practice
the cr quests aren't fun, but at least those kids get to play a little before raging allmighty in their full mith amp without even knowing how the combo icon looks like
btw the retail drop rate isnt that bad now, and with 2x 3x is all you need.
the higher the rates and the easier the server , the more idiotic the community is....in every game

Quote:
Ok, Administrator bankrupt..
thats not nice, but it did made me lol
Old 02/02/2013, 06:12   #36

Quote:
Custom servers will never live more than 1-2 months, look at the longest live server, elite, its pure mid rate and almost 0 custom stuff and it reaches 4 years soon.
How about AsCabal? They started off in 2007. There problem is there only a few players now. Unlike back then...But still, they've live a long life.
Old 02/02/2013, 12:42   #37

Yes 100% agree with bhonzze. As Cabal is a perfect server, best atm as i said. And m.David i can't agree with you about "quests will teach you something"... True, ppl who start from priv, don't even know what is Cabal are not funny with best items but who told you to pvp, play with them ? You can find always a good target o play with on 100% fun servers because they are played by many experinced players (opbviously not all of them) who dont need 2nd Official like those ep8 servers which we have now... On fun server's you will practice your skill in other way, not by lvling, doing quests.
Old 02/02/2013, 13:56   #38
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,935
Quote:
Custom servers will never live more than 1-2 months, look at the longest live server, elite, its pure mid rate and almost 0 custom stuff and it reaches 4 years soon.
Yea most of the EP3 servers did survive for quite some time and X-Gaming Cabal. For now Mystery and Simp are the longest running EP8 servers I guess.

Quote:
Only noobs spend 4 years in a private server. I prefer play 2~3 months in a custom server, for sure.
That's a huge waste of time in my opinion and the reason why I do not play on private servers (it's just not worth it if the close within a few months).
Old 02/02/2013, 16:00   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
That's a huge waste of time in my opinion and the reason why I do not play on private servers (it's just not worth it if the close within a few months).
Yes you are right but keep in mind that servers like As Cabal stay since 2009 and dont have any problems. Cabal Baguio since 2010.
Old 02/02/2013, 16:51   #40

AsCabal is EP8 now?
Old 02/02/2013, 18:01   #41
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by KM.7StyleR View Post
Yes you are right but keep in mind that servers like As Cabal stay since 2009 and dont have any problems. Cabal Baguio since 2010.
There are a few exceptions but you never know for sure if a p-server will close down without a notice.
Old 02/12/2013, 05:13   #42

try here

« Cabal All Private Servers wont start ? | any pserver EP8 with FREE bm3 ? »