Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

honor hacking in GamesPirate Cabal

Discussion on honor hacking in GamesPirate Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
honor hacking in GamesPirate Cabal

In this private server, GamesPirate Cabal, you start off with 7680000 honor points. When i tried to hack the honor points so i could use the def/dmg hack, it wouldn't work. When i searched for the value 7680000, it found no results. By the way, i'm using kikiuce for this. normal UCE can't even attach to Cabalmain.exe from GamesPirate cabal for some reason =/

Anyways, if someone can help me with this, i'd greatly appreciate it. thanks.

Is it me or did every cabal p.server do the same thing with the honor points? -_-' Even elite cabal has 7680000 honor points...
Old 04/26/2009, 18:52   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Ok,dont bother trying ,u need to have less honor than the braces/earings require for the hack to work so it wont work on 7680000 ,and CE wont attach becoz the server is "protected" ,and btw u can leave a thanks in the Kiki thread xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2009, 13:41   #3

KiKi's undetected CE thread? I'm pretty sure i did leave a thanks... =/

Anyways -.- too bad the hacks dont work anymore. Farming for equipment is such a pain when the drop rate seems to b like official servers
Old 09/11/2009, 08:23   #4

To attach the process use MHS (it's like CE but more advanced) first attach updater and then cabalmain there was a tut somewhere here with desc. how to use it on private servers. But anyways i don't think you can hack your honour points because they are server-sided...
Old 09/11/2009, 08:51   #5

i tried using UCE with dmg hack with server of honor lvl 10, i can't stack instead i have more earing than before why is it. i actually have 3 earring for guard+4 but after doint the stacking i have 6 earing which i can sell to NPC why is this happening. i need more def not more earring.

Anyone can help me here.
Old 09/22/2009, 22:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinn View Post
<...>
i need more def not more earring.

Anyone can help me here.
duuuuuuude u gotta tell us step by step what u did!!!
i have some precious jevelery to dupe!!! maby u've found perfect dupe hack?
am i talkink nonsenses???