Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how do you use GM/AOE/ZOOM to make alz?

Discussion on how do you use GM/AOE/ZOOM to make alz? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how do you use GM/AOE/ZOOM to make alz?

I've used NSD and wall hack for dung farming and I get decent drops. Now I've just recently started doing gm/aoe hack but it's still a mystery to me how to take advantage of them. Can any one suggest a useful way of using these hacks to earn alz/farm?
Old 10/02/2012, 23:54   #2

Dat post...

Isn't it obvious that AOE attacks all mobs around you? And Zoom hack only gives you an advantage by being able to have an overview of the map/dungeon...

Please use next time the "brain.exe", this will tell you the same...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/03/2012, 01:12   #3

Just by killing more mobs per time gives you a great advantage in farming if you know the right dungeons for it.
Old 10/03/2012, 01:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsing911 View Post
Dat post...

Isn't it obvious that AOE attacks all mobs around you? And Zoom hack only gives you an advantage by being able to have an overview of the map/dungeon...

Please use next time the "brain.exe", this will tell you the same...
Just getting some ideas. It's not like it isn't obvious,, I just wanted more input. but thanks anyway, appreciated the response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayntressierts View Post
Just by killing more mobs per time gives you a great advantage in farming if you know the right dungeons for it.
yea been doing that. just wanted to know if there's other ways of using it but I guess it is how it. Thanks