Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with [P-Server Cabal Ksgamerz]

Discussion on Problem with [P-Server Cabal Ksgamerz] within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Problem with [P-Server Cabal Ksgamerz]

Hi @ all ,

i have a problem with the P-Server because when i login my character there come a System Fail -->

File is corrupt
C:\Programme\OGPlanet\Cabal Online\Date\Map\world_01.mcl

what shell do ? pls help me =(

Shaine
Old 02/15/2009, 14:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
Replace it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar world_01.rar (3.32 MB, 326 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2009, 01:23   #3

there should be a new list of maps.. the ones listed here..other than the posted above.. are corrupted too.
Old 01/20/2010, 21:24   #4

??? xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal privat server datenbank problem
08/23/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Ok folgendes problem bin gerade dabei eine cabal privat server hab links zu allen files und auch donst ein gutes tut... ABER ich komm einfach nit weiter und suche jemand der mein problem schon mal gelöst hat oder so viel ahnung hat das er es lösen kann^^ ich soll laut tut nun mit dem MSSQL Server Manager die Datenbank verwalten: Zitat:"Wir gehen weiter zur Datenbank-Wiederherstellung bzw. einbindung... Ab hier Scheiden sich nun leider die Geister,was das einbinden der Datenbanken...
KSGamerz priv.
04/17/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 40 Replies
Hello guys i have an request to players that play on this server. I need 3 bracelet of seven coins +X and 3 bofs +X (you should know for what :D) im too low to go ft :\ pm me here :)
Problem with Wudijt Cabal Server
06/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 11 Replies
Hi, i have the follow problem, i have download a red cabal client and download the patch for Wudijt server and paste it into my red cabal client after i start it with cabal.exe i can see this screnn ImageShack - Hosting :: problem1bd6.jpg. Than i press on the big button on the right to start the game and it starts the game ImageShack - Hosting :: problem2cy4.jpg but after 10 sec maybe it close without reson... . PLZ HELP WHATS WRONG?