Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

need hacks to private server..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink need hacks to private server..

This sever is GreatCabal.. And i dont found any hacks or tables to CE 5.4 if anyone use hack on this server tell me how I can do this.
thank a lot for help

I need hacks to attack dmg no need speed hack

Old 12/13/2008, 14:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmdiablo View Post
It works in Cabal Great MS
thx !!

(try the commands . you have in my thread all details u need . and the quote is for you to see that works in cabal great ms)

Old 12/20/2008, 08:43   #3

HEY ICAN DO THAT... I DID THIS FOR MANY YEARS.. ALL YOU DO IS TO GIVE ME YOUR ID AND PAS PRIVATELY SO NO ONE CAN SEE... THIS IS TRUE.... IT TAKES ONLY30MIN TO BE PROCESS AND ALL CHEAT AND HACKS HAVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT..... THINK ABOUT THIS
Old 12/22/2008, 13:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin11 View Post
HEY ICAN DO THAT... I DID THIS FOR MANY YEARS.. ALL YOU DO IS TO GIVE ME YOUR ID AND PAS PRIVATELY SO NO ONE CAN SEE... THIS IS TRUE.... IT TAKES ONLY30MIN TO BE PROCESS AND ALL CHEAT AND HACKS HAVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT..... THINK ABOUT THIS
dude... seriously... how old re u? either your 10 or your brains the size of a peanut.... who would fall for a scam like that?

Old 12/24/2008, 11:52   #5

just search CABAL HACKS
Old 12/24/2008, 20:24   #6

Quote:
you shoud be more retardet and cabal addiced with no life to type such a text...last time you watched in the mirror you didnt got teeth in your mouth isnt it?
Old 12/28/2008, 22:43   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,755
Quote:
Seriously dude, u should take that small head of yours and stick it in ur ****, and leave it there ,maybe it would grow bigger, next time u think about posting something like this drink some poison.
Old 12/30/2008, 14:19   #8

Quote:
Here u go!!!

Login Id: tin11
Password: iqnegative200

seriously, get a life. u can do that to some dumb @55 kids. I didn't knew some old-fashioned social engineering methods still applicable in some ppl.

think of a better way to get ppl's id and password, alright? u make me sick.

« GamePirate Cabal: Is back.... new owner | Looking for Server. »