Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal costum items costume maps posible?

Discussion on Cabal costum items costume maps posible? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal costum items costume maps posible?

Is it posible to create costme items and maps or mobs?

and are the new server files released? with pet skills ft b2f ......???

Old 12/01/2008, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
No.
Old 12/01/2008, 21:20   #3

Well I'm thinking that you wanna know this because you wanna create your own server and add new things . Only EstSoft can change the game because only EstSoft has the originial files of Cabal . I requested closing because this thread will turn into a spamming one . All the best
Old 12/01/2008, 21:44   #4

Received Thanks: 1,992
agree with kiro
closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(How to ) add costum Items on RsPs (no Credits to me)
12/04/2010 - Runescape - 22 Replies
Hello everybody, I am going to teach you how to actually add custom items. These items are not recolors, and are actual NEW items. Before you attempt this, please be sure you have patience, and common sense. If you lack either of the two, please, leave now, and save us all some time. Difficulty: 1/10, depending on skill and patience Purpose: To teach you how to add brand new items Assumed Knowledge: Copy & Paste, Basic Java, how to use a model viewer, common sense -.- Classes Modified:...
Neuer Modus: Hero Mode, Costume System und 2 weitere Maps!, + Clansystem Information
08/23/2010 - WarRock - 26 Replies
Hi Community! Hier seht ihr die Reviews zum Hero Mode, Costume System und Pargona Dogfight und Crater Dogfight! Anfangen werde ich mit Pargona Dogfight und Crater Dogfight. Das beste kommt eben immer zum schluss Crater Dogfight: Crater Dogfight ist die Map Crater nur fast komplett verändert. Es gibt nur noch ein Fahrzeug, und das ist der AH-64 Appache. Die Aufgabe ist es sich einfach die ganze zeit abzuknallen So ne Art Deathmatch mit Hubschraubern.
[AD]CokeStory! v.62, 4 gig ram dedi, costum maps/mobs/npcs, 4 point systems and more!
02/12/2009 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Join us. CokeStory! http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8461/cokestory smallnw3.gif http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/cokestorysmall nw3.gif/1/w441.png We have: 1 meso everything Stable\lag free Costum NPCs\mobs
Posible cabal bot
03/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 38 Replies
Hey there i found some taiwan (well i think it was taiwan...) forum and as much as i can understand they say that they got a Cabal online bot so i need some1 to confirm if its true or not i am posting it here i scanned it for viruses and it seems to be clean if some1 will manage to make it run please share the info how to do it . Link: Cheers