Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cabalPH GG bypass

Discussion on cabalPH GG bypass within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cabalPH GG bypass

do anyone know how to bypass GG in cabal PH..hate this new patch..it launches GG after i press start game in cabalbot1.0.7
Old 11/28/2008, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
hope some1 gives GG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ByPass CabalPH
02/21/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Can anyone share the guide on how to bypass GG on cabal ph?
CabalPH
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
weeee ive been playing cabalPH for a day now, any1 here plays cabal PH? BTW guys do u know how to bypass GG of cabalPH?
CabalPH
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies
After the update yesterday, July 29, 2008, I can't use the bot. I read one user here having the same problem. He was using cabalbot. I'm using one too. But I have a question. Is the problem on cabalbot or cabalrider? Because after I login my character on cabal, the CP pop ups then I got dc. What should I do?
Bypass Latest (July1) CabalPH auto-DC
07/03/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 48 Replies
To everyone who helped a noob like me, THANKS. but now it's time for me to contribute to the botting community :) Follow these easy steps: 1. DL this BOTSMALL ---- A Professional Global Sub-MMO Bot Service Portal 2. Install in cabalrider folder. 3. go to C:\Program Files\e-Games\CABAL Online (PH) ***DELETE GAMEGUARD FOLDER and gameguard.des*** 4. open the bot driver which will appear in the lower right hand corner of your desktop. 5.RUN CABALRIDER. 6.Make sure you THANK ME!! :D :D
CabalPH
06/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
why not make a bot with auto questing just like what i saw in cabalsea and nacabal bots? >.> well im just wondering ^^