Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Rider Filter!

Discussion on Cabal Rider Filter! within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Rider Filter!

hi
How do I get to ignore the event item ?
Old 04/19/2012, 10:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
it must be event lotto ignore them all

and u can see the event item name in rider filter menu if it s in your invertory

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Rider looks white in their own map. Cabal rider does not attack
12/19/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
Cabal Rider input smoothly. Cabal Rider in play but a small map in white. Windows 7 64-bit system. The program does not work in white color map. I am running as an administrator, but it does not attack the same way, and a small map is white in color I apologize in advance if the mistakes I'm new forum topic. Thank you for your interest and your site. Waiting for your help. http://imageupload.org/thumb/thumb_151797.jpg
RIDER CONFIG DOeSNT SHOW UP (CABAL RIDER 1.0.5)
07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies
After launching cabal rider n entering the game CABAL RIDER CONFIG doesn't SHOW UP so im like playing normally and w/o any help from BOT.. PLS help me FIGURE this one UP.. TNX!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Filter Scripts for Cabal Rider
06/17/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
This is for when Cabal Rider is up and running... ENJOY This thread is for the sharing of your filter scripts, lets try and keep this thread open forever. To work this have cabalrider filter open. Press Edit Script on bottom and copy & paste the script into it. Then press reload script and there you have it. Scripts: Ignore All Items - always have this script on with the other scripts.
problem with cabal rider filter ...
05/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
ok here is the problem . (1) i set - dont pick "armour , weapon , potion" (2) i set - pick "alz , upgrade core , force core" true they wont pick up armour and weapon but when the following drop is alz or core then it wont pick up the alz or core unless the droping weapon dissapear zzz ... can anyone teach me how to solve tis problem ?