Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mystery cabal - question

Discussion on mystery cabal - question within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mystery cabal - question

first aff all HI
i've just registered here and want to say hi to whole epvp community.

I wanted to ask if anyone got any information about mystery cabal server?

im looing forward to any sort of usefull information, and i already know that MC was atacked and server is down duo to that atack, also forum and homepage is down...
Hope that here Shusui could reply, couse i belive not only me serch for such information
good luck to all community, and GL to MG staff with hackers problem...
Old 04/11/2012, 01:38   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Better send him a pm and ask him yourself: .

I will leave this thread open until i re-open the other one.
Old 04/11/2012, 01:47   #3

Thank You Acid, ill do so. Good decision in closing that flame thread, hope this one wont become same.
Also i would like to ask, politely ask, to not start flaming here, or talk about other stuff/servers.
Only fresh information plz
Old 04/11/2012, 09:19   #4

As for me, I/we need some updates in server situation, at least Staff of MC got a facebook or twitter account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2012, 09:49   #5

Tsk tsk

X-gaming ->

Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/11/2012, 09:56   #6

atm we have to wait a little... they are fighting back until they settle down for a deal.
Old 04/11/2012, 10:00   #7

just like in Game of Thrones :-> =)) Who will be the KING
Old 04/11/2012, 10:09   #8

GZ Shusin UAHEUHUEAE
Old 04/11/2012, 10:23   #9

Shusin

you are retarded

we don't give a dime about ur server and we're NOT attacking it ... altho i wldn't expect a person like you to understand ... just know it's not me (x30) attacking ur server, and alocen or whatever has nothing to do with x-gaming ... you can keep those bots on for how long you feel pleased but u'll see the attacks on ur ****** server won't stop cuz we're NOT doing it ... you know only retarded people actually believe this "x-gaming is attacking mystery cuz they're too good", if you uld have a lill bit of sense u'd know we run 2 other server that have way more players than cabal ... from my point of view cabal is a dead game, but i don't care at all you have server files ep7 or whatever, you can easily create that using a emu dev team ... and i don't steal from other ppl ... it's the other way around and the "hacker" taking down ur server is posing as x-gaming since i did that packet flood first ... but only once on one server, than ppl replicated it on other servers and pretended to be x-gaming attacking other servers .... it's just retarded to think we give a dime about ur server ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2012, 10:29   #10

detinut.... if this would be your first case i would say....but it's not the first time when you and allocen start to flood other servers... so stfu.
Old 04/11/2012, 10:30   #11

who said that "x-gaming is attacking mystery cuz they're too good" ? i really wonder
Old 04/11/2012, 10:31   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdqaz View Post
Shusin

you are retarded

we don't give a dime about ur server and we're NOT attacking it ... altho i wldn't expect a person like you to understand ... just know it's not me (x30) attacking ur server, and alocen or whatever has nothing to do with x-gaming ... you can keep those bots on for how long you feel pleased but u'll see the attacks on ur ****** server won't stop cuz we're NOT doing it ... you know only retarded people actually believe this "x-gaming is attacking mystery cuz they're too good", if you uld have a lill bit of sense u'd know we run 2 other server that have way more players than cabal ... from my point of view cabal is a dead game, but i don't care at all you have server files ep7 or whatever, you can easily create that using a emu dev team ... and i don't steal from other ppl ... it's the other way around and the "hacker" taking down ur server is posing as x-gaming since i did that packet flood first ... but only once on one server, than ppl replicated it on other servers and pretended to be x-gaming attacking other servers .... it's just retarded to think we give a dime about ur server ...
Thanks for letting me know that you get your income from the other 2 servers , next we are going to attack those.
Unless you tell us who are our attackers we wont stop.
Good luck.
Have a good day.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/11/2012, 10:32   #13

the reason for attack is that they want server files.... and if you could belive that x-gaming isn't involved you must be blind.
Old 04/11/2012, 10:36   #14

And for the 1000th time I or Jeff werent contacted by any hackers so how can you keep repeating that stuff?
You just desconspired yourself , you know who our attackers are but we dont , it doesnt have any logic.
Old 04/11/2012, 10:40   #15

when you accuse some1 you usually have some proof ... i bet Shusin is only doing this cuz of what he heard, so no tangible proof ... and Doomnezau i did state i DID this ONLY ONCE on trinity, after that some1 stole the idea, since i wasn't the only person knowing about it, and attacked other servers, posing as x-gaming .... but key you kids can't understand that right ? if the "hacker" told you he's "x-gaming" who wld you hate ? the person posing as us, or us ? see ... it is retarded to blame me just cuz some1 told you so with no proof at all ... and the best proof is the attacks didn't stop altho they took our server down, now the "hacker" has killed 2 birds with 1 stone congrats to the stupidity of the persons involved

edit: i told you persons replicated my flood method ... how he hell can i know who all those persons are ? i just discovered it can work as flood, but the packet structure was told to me by some1 else, that some1 may have told countless ppl ! you can do whatever the hell you want, you are not going to stop the attack by targeting me, altho i like that u're a bad person
Closed Thread