Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mystery cabal - question

Discussion on mystery cabal - question within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/11/2012, 10:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
you said that you knwo the hacker... it's simple... if you're not involved... and mg wants their servers back... the only method to get your servers back is to give your friend what he wants from mg if you have or not... oyur server has the same fate as mg... as long as you're hand in hand with alocen you must accept this.
Old 04/11/2012, 10:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdqaz View Post
when you accuse some1 you usually have some proof ... i bet Shusin is only doing this cuz of what he heard, so no tangible proof ... and Doomnezau i did state i DID this ONLY ONCE on trinity, after that some1 stole the idea, since i wasn't the only person knowing about it, and attacked other servers, posing as x-gaming .... but key you kids can't understand that right ? if the "hacker" told you he's "x-gaming" who wld you hate ? the person posing as us, or us ? see ... it is retarded to blame me just cuz some1 told you so with no proof at all ... and the best proof is the attacks didn't stop altho they took our server down, now the "hacker" has killed 2 birds with 1 stone congrats to the stupidity of the persons involved
Well your staff members are bragging they know who is our attacker , and since we dont know why just not telling us to settle scores down with him?
Old 04/11/2012, 10:46   #18

Doomnezau

you are the most useless p.o.s this thread has

Shusin

i own x-gaming, i develop it, i don't handle STAFF, i hate stupid ppl, so i have kosmyn handle them, if you think my staff knows something why don't you show some proof of that and i'll ask ...
Old 04/11/2012, 10:47   #19

Shusin , stop this stupid war .... you belive , ur players need REVENGE or something else ?:| I'm a loyal player of ur srv , but i want to play in peace .:-w

Trust me , you don't fix anything with this *** flood war , you don't stop them from flooding our srv and you really don't know if they are the really hackers :-w

Go ask a Linux Security Team and find a sollution without this ****** war
Old 04/11/2012, 10:48   #20

*** dam this is ****** stupid man,is everyone forgetting the *** dam players here.We are the most important thing for you guys doing a server so why the hell would u want to **** players off.
Who ever this hacker/s are need to get a ****** life man,in RL i work very hard like most players,i have a family so i need my downtime and this is bull**** can someone stop this now.
Old 04/11/2012, 10:48   #21

i i'm wrong tell me where i'm wrong it's simple... if your friends don't stop you also don't have a server ....(or more)
Old 04/11/2012, 10:50   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by realspeed View Post
this^

****** hackers war wont solve anything,even a blind man can see that.
Old 04/11/2012, 10:51   #23

this ain't a war ... a war means if both sides want to kill each other ... we have nothing with MG ... and they actually don't have anything with us, it's just that as puppets the person harming them told them we're doing it and they believed it ...
Old 04/11/2012, 10:53   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by realspeed View Post
Shusin , stop this stupid war .... you belive , ur players need REVENGE or something else ?:| I'm a loyal player of ur srv , but i want to play in peace .:-w

Trust me , you don't fix anything with this *** flood war , you don't stop them from flooding our srv and you really don't know if they are the really hackers :-w

i dont think thats it's a war or anything. sometimes u have to put someone in the same situation. it's not even a revenge or reprisal.

they know our attacker. but shu or jeff weren't contacted by any attacker. isn't it clear mate?
Old 04/11/2012, 10:54   #25

Shusin I never said I know the hacker. I said x-gaming has nothing to do with your attacks, but you decide to trust a ****.
I got a cousin playing your server. You discussed with him and you said that hacker contact you on Forum asking for items or he'll fck the srv.
You guys decide not to give something, so that's why srv is down ... so, you guys were contacted by hacker. ( this is how he works at least )
Old 04/11/2012, 10:54   #26

as long as detinut knows who is the flooder... cosmin knows who is the flooder... both are from x-gaming... both are staff ... mg dosen't know who is the flooder... flooder dosen't show off on forum or something which result a inside job from x-gaming... all leads and it's related to x-gaming so stop crying now and face it.

if it's related to you cosming it's simple...convince him to stpo or you won't also have any server to play
Old 04/11/2012, 10:55   #27

i still don't get why you guys think i know ur attacker ... can any1 shed some light ?
Old 04/11/2012, 10:56   #28

Here is your proof

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/11/2012, 10:57   #29

now after you've seen your servers down you know nothing..interesting... im out this is just a waste of time with stupid romanians. i'm ashamed of my nationality
Old 04/11/2012, 11:00   #30

Didn't I said X-Gaming isn't responsible for your attacks?
Didn't you said in game that hacker contact you asking for items and you said no? Well, a time ago same **** happen to xgc too, that's why it's probably the same hacker
Closed Thread