Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Much more fastest skilling with CE?

Discussion on Much more fastest skilling with CE? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Much more fastest skilling with CE?

Hey guys! I'm allready playing new character and i have a simple question for You. There's any way to hack skilling with CE or other program? I mean one hit - one skill exp bar up (50 to 51 , 51 to 52 hit by hit :P ) . If there's any way to do that it would be very nice and kind of You, guys if You'll put there instruction how to do that.

Have nice day!
Old 03/30/2012, 21:44   #2

nope theres no way >.<
Old 03/30/2012, 21:52   #3

you can prepare a few low skills, combine this with no delay hack and prepare a little AutoIt script with minimum casting time without DC (use combo casting times as basie and go trial+error). This can save you up to 30-40%

But in most cases just leave it go over night.. with or without this trick you'll get transcender anyhow.
Old 03/30/2012, 22:00   #4

or combo hacks get autoclicker spam ur combo... go dummy...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hey I need help for skilling my Char
07/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I play on Zszc(Water) and i have a Full Str bow. Now i need help for the skills. What is better?: Pacheon: 100 Fire: 100 Light: 100
how to do fast skilling
05/26/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
hi all,did anyone knows how to do skilling at high efficiency?what is the fastest way to skill?thx for sharing...
(Fastest)Fastest Auto Quest Here
05/05/2008 - GunZ - 10 Replies
Guys, i've been working on the simplest but fastest auto quest, i finished a lvl 4 quest in like 5 min with my system, and 1 more thing, 4 uberlawnmower can't take the boss down in 1 sec, but 1 avenger sure can, and that's what i did yesterday, so it kills a boss in like 1 sec. I have edited both avenger and i think braker 8. a lvl 30 avenger does 10 damage=100 damage, but i've edit it to do 100 damage=1000 damage and i have tested it, and it works, and it has 999 clips and the delay is so...
skilling questiong
02/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 13 Replies
what is more faster way to gain magic skill 1 comboing with adept gear or 2 speed hacking with adept gear(cant combo with speed hack on)
Skilling a WA using FA Buffs. Possible?
01/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to skill a WA using FA buffs means that the FA buffs the WA, while the WA is using also buff skills. So that the buffs keep canceling each other out. Cuz I have a FA Double Trans, I would like to have a double trans WA too :) I will use Joy2Key to cast the buff skills and it has to work on one PC! Thanks! Abyssion