Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I create a server Cabal

Discussion on How do I create a server Cabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How do I create a server Cabal

Hello all hail ELIRI team and I want to ask you something if you can help me and I create a server of Cabal or at least to show me the way most easy to create a server ... Please help me fine will not be hard if I want to help someone because I know my schedule and I created many server games before the ex (gunz, MuOnline, Kal Online), etc. .. So if you please help me contactatima forum or id mess boby_kiler or muonline_scorpions ... Thank
Old 09/17/2008, 14:36   #2

What performance you need on your PC to create a cabal of serear?
Old 09/17/2008, 14:47   #3

1st next time edit your post
2nd A Privat server on PC i think it`s never good cause if to many players join on your server it will be very laggy .

And if you want really create Privat server on a PC you need a lot ram ^^,good i-net conection ,... ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2008, 15:52   #4

You know how to do a server intrigue my PC has 756 ram processor performance of the Internet in 2600 and 1 mega but I want to do servar duar on my country in my country everybody has the same kind of the same Internet company and does not go very well downloaded intrenoi with high speed I do not want a server to make money from it duar want to make time with my friends and especially for me: P my country is Romania: P Please, if you do servar help me plzzz
Old 09/17/2008, 17:26   #5

lol 756 ram??? u need at least like 3 gb+ and a core 2 quad 2.30 ghz + and 500 gb of HDD+ so ... u have to spend a lot of money if u wanna make a cabal server ... and 3 mb of internet connection ....i think cYa!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2008, 19:09   #6

yes on a PC worst so mine is not going to do a version it? some little time to get there duar me: P
Old 09/17/2008, 19:51   #7

go , got guide there
Thanks
1 User