Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cabal self Made Private Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Cabal self Made Private Server

Hey guys,
I started yesterday to creat an new Cabal P-Server but only Privat (only for me and my friend's) and i got some problems and need some Help with it and my Question was is there anyone who can Build me an complete Cabal P-Server on my own Computer ? I will pay with e*gold for the work wich you done and its all your work so it's like a copyright, so its not an trade or something its and different deal i pay for your work not for an Trade.

Hope i find someone

Feel Free to Write something :P

Please say someone when its not allowed to start a thread like this one THANKS!

PS: Sorry for my Bad English :&.

Haseo'

Old 12/01/2011, 23:48   #2
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,933
If you want to trade/buy/sell something you will need to do that in the Cabal Blackmarket section. Otherwise if you just want to ask for help you can do it here.

« LT-Cabal Online | Pserver »

Similar Threads
Who made me an cabal privat server (i will give you10 euro)
01/20/2011 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
hey, i search eny one who made me an cabal privat server when the server works i will give yu 10 euro psc! wenn ihm mir ein privat server macht gebe ich euch 10 euro psc !!!! Der server muss allerdings lauefn ! kann über hamachi lauefen ...
I made a private server with 127.0.0.1 but nobody open game.pls help./
09/27/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 13 Replies
I made a private server with 127.0.0.1 and its runing in my pc.I can login and use my character but when somebody try to enter my game on another pc it says "checking server.please check the notice board".Now what must I do for everyone enter my...
Finally i made my own private server
03/30/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 18 Replies
my sever name is NightMareCo its working on qonquer cilent just download the server.dat and replace it with the other which in qonquer cilent and join the hamachi network name:OwnersCo pass:123 if u join u will be a GM and it had 29 ping most...
Made My own Private Server, Have some questions.
03/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
So.. Now i started a server and i can play and all that. But i have som questions. 1. How can i make D-shop work? (When i press D-shop nothing happens) 2. How can i make 100% succes in Socketing? 3. In all servers i've played the GM's had...