Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for players for a private server

Discussion on Looking for players for a private server within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 07/25/2008, 02:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
Did I accuse you for not being the maker of the server? Who're you calling an idiot when your server already lacks something that's so basic of a private server? Maybe you need to learn to tell the difference between a question and an accusation before you make posts.
So you're saying none of the other private servers need donations then? Ever seen their cash shops? There are only several hundred other items you can sell in the cash shop. O.o
Lol a 10-person server. It's hardly different from a single-player offline server.
Again i said TO the idiots out there never said i was talking to you also
the server doesn't have only 10 people it has way more then that i was LOOKING for 10 more people. take your own advice and read before you post
And your saying all servers are suppose to be the same? you make a server exactly the same as cabal0 or wudijt i could care less about your ideas or thoughts...
you also think your right when your soooooo WRONG
Also stop bashing other peoples servers until you make your own just like your sig
you dont know NOTHING about private servers your just a player nothing more dont say stuff you cannot back up
Old 07/25/2008, 02:35   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
I actually agree with you once about having premium to its players. It does seem to be the norm for cabal private servers. I play on this server and like it very much. I kind of agreed with them having a CB kind of atmosphere but now that I'm in-game. I have to say its been kind of lonely and not really that much people playing. The thing about having closed server, its not going to be as popular and a money making server as you want it to be.One thing is i like the Santa sleigh but the core drop rates and good equipment rates are not all that great.

Well i just talked to some people i think that the CB is not going to last forever. They wanna fix some bugs and stuff. I was told that this server was not a fun server, it was a high exp server. Makes me think of wow alot lol. OMG is it a fun or high exp server, i dunno i though high was more 500xp and above would be fun.
Mr.idoit its 1000x exp thats number one like i said its closed beta to TEST just like the other one make your own dam server before you bash others
you don't even know how much work you have to put into it so you are REALLY STUPID
Old 07/25/2008, 02:35   #18

Let the flaming war start shall we? >_>
Old 07/25/2008, 06:25   #19

i don't know a lot about cabal but i knew in game. There are always some special items you can sell for cash and by the way you are talking. I assume you are not over 16 years old.
Old 07/25/2008, 06:40   #20

ill be a tester pls join me, im also a player
Old 07/25/2008, 07:38   #21

elite*gold: 20
Carful mario is a GA on this serverthis server is nice for osmium but it dosent have a high equipment drop rate.
Old 07/25/2008, 09:28   #22

Yea i have got an Santa Sleight!
Old 07/25/2008, 15:43   #23

elite*gold: 20
Yeah thats one thing i thought was cool is the Santa Sleigh. I think I'm going to relax on this server. One thing positive is that this server is up all the time and does not DC like the other ones. Most of the people on that server are really nice. I don't think your going to get English speaking help that many places. The person that owns this server, is pretty open to suggestions.
Old 07/25/2008, 15:49   #24

Okay one you never even did b1f or b2f and your saying theres no high drops? psh oh please you should shut the hell up also like i said and cry said we are not looking for your dam ideas go back to Cabal0
Old 07/25/2008, 15:50   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiemma View Post
i don't know a lot about cabal but i knew in game. There are always some special items you can sell for cash and by the way you are talking. I assume you are not over 16 years old.
how can you assume just how someone is typing? thats like saying someone is black or white just by looking at what they say online
Old 07/25/2008, 15:51   #26

no high lvl drop rate? im pritty sure i got lvl 99 Tera pieces from FGR boss today.
Old 07/26/2008, 07:19   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermarioz5 View Post
Again i said TO the idiots out there never said i was talking to you also
the server doesn't have only 10 people it has way more then that i was LOOKING for 10 more people. take your own advice and read before you post
And your saying all servers are suppose to be the same? you make a server exactly the same as cabal0 or wudijt i could care less about your ideas or thoughts...
you also think your right when your soooooo WRONG
Also stop bashing other peoples servers until you make your own just like your sig
you dont know NOTHING about private servers your just a player nothing more dont say stuff you cannot back up
Have your way in your pathetic little server then. No premium, lol. That's like saying "half level experience" in the public servers, and when I see an obvious flaw, I say it. I'm wrong? Let's see how good your server does then. Then again, I guess we can't really see how well it is with so few players playing it now can we?
I "don't know nothing"? Why thank you, double negative makes a positive. I do believe I know some things about private servers.
Didn't you just say from a few posts back "you can't tell who a person is just from posts"? So since when did you come up with the idea I don't know anything about private servers and I'm "just a player"? Quite contradictory to your own doctrines isn't it.
Old 07/28/2008, 06:15   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
Have your way in your pathetic little server then. No premium, lol. That's like saying "half level experience" in the public servers, and when I see an obvious flaw, I say it. I'm wrong? Let's see how good your server does then. Then again, I guess we can't really see how well it is with so few players playing it now can we?
I "don't know nothing"? Why thank you, double negative makes a positive. I do believe I know some things about private servers.
Didn't you just say from a few posts back "you can't tell who a person is just from posts"? So since when did you come up with the idea I don't know anything about private servers and I'm "just a player"? Quite contradictory to your own doctrines isn't it.
And AGAIN you run your little "smart" comments you claim you know stuff but i know you don't if you do stop bashing and make your own and i never said no prem again dont talk stuff you cant back up and of course theres a flaw nothing is perfect if you think you can make a perfect server go ahead but this is gonna be my last post because i dont want a endless flam war so im going to be the bigger man and say sorry if i got a little to harsh or some what
Old 07/31/2008, 07:57   #29

can i play? email me pls,,,
Old 07/31/2008, 10:00   #30

can i play this private server ive ben loking a english server tat doesnt lag much and wont DC prety plz