Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggested P server

Discussion on Suggested P server within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suggested P server

Is there any sever that sticks out over the rest? Im looking for fun pvp action, and a high population Thanks in advance
Old 09/12/2011, 12:38   #2

How can stick out over the rest if its high populated?
People choose server whit donations for item, if you mean whitout that donation for item thing then it will be not high populated, since people like to "pay" for be the best.
Sonations should be only something like whitout reward, you do that because YOU LIKE the server and you want to help the people that develop it.

Anyway check out Cabal Frontier, maybe can be something out of the common, where you pay for be the best, is not high populated, but that means the population WILL come.
Old 09/12/2011, 22:25   #3

Thank you. I haven't played a p server in a while but what I meant was a server that wasn't empty, always someone to duel etc.
Old 09/18/2011, 07:29   #4

If your Looking for a Modified EP2 Client, go check the Top 3 Servers (X-Gaming, T-Cabal or Moon Night Cabal).

But if your Looking for EP3 Server, Elite Kingdom's Server is the Top EP3 Server.

Those 4 Server are Top 4 Server on Cabal World. Meaning to say, lots of Players their.
Old 09/18/2011, 08:30   #5

Try to join the not so overpowered server. But most likely the one with lots of population is where the cheaters starts to pop out.