Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Frontier

Discussion on Cabal Frontier within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Frontier

Hello, welcome to this new server of cabal online:

(Url deleted until there is a backlink to elitepvpers)

REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN ON THE WEBSITE! JOIN US TODAY!

Features:
EP3 and EP4 pets and fancy/costumes
EP4 Full skills/buffs WHIT ANIMATIONS
EP5 Pets
Nice setup of drops for the hardcore channel
Friendly staff
Weekly events
Sigmetal and sig epaulets working
Horror fancy weapons
Orhialcon and epaulets +9
And much more!

Im not gonna post here the rates since we still gonna need to balance that a bit!

Full Test Client Link:

Only Test Patches Link:
and
(Extract in Main folder)

GOT PROBLEMS WHIT THE LAUNCHER? PM ME AND WE CAN WORK IT OUT WHIT TEAMVIEWER

Use the cabal.exe to start the game

Feel free to post your questons below

Thanks
Old 08/30/2011, 05:55   #2

screenshots please.
Old 08/30/2011, 06:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraltaxi View Post
screenshots please.
screenshots of what?
Old 08/30/2011, 06:53   #4

Game ScreenShots Of Course !
Old 08/30/2011, 07:12   #5

Wait a bit for that since we are updating things, after we did it im gonna take some screens and i will post them here.

EDIT: Some screens:

Some EP5 pets screns:

Old 08/30/2011, 22:03   #6

Nice screenshots maybe I join
Old 08/30/2011, 22:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣BlackMage♣ View Post
Nice screenshots maybe I join
Hehe thank you..
Anyway, the server has been worked on from 2 days now and this use the name of my old server i had :>
Another thing is, we are still having bugs and some little issues atm so if you want to take part in it and maybe just give it a try just pm me the details of your account so im gonna create it and im gonna send you back the client link.
Anyway i am working on some issues whit the premium pets atm, and after that i think im gonna work fully on the launcher-updater so it can download updates and files from there..
The bad part is, i actually know nothing in php but nothing stop me from learning it ofc, anyway if someone know php and he want to join in it will be appreciated as i said in the main post :>

EDIT: Just a random screen of my secret recipe card :>
And yes, custom pets will be awarded in some events.

Just some random test:

I like the legacy guardian lvl 3 :>

Off for today, see you tomorrow whit the client download link, remember to PM me prenoting the client link and your id and password and get your ticket so you can get in and recive the reward items!

Test client link is up!
Old 09/01/2011, 19:03   #8

Hey people you should try this server its rely funny its a new one so you can ask ADMIN what you want it all depends from you RR or PVP server so it would be not like the moste servers with only reborns where everyone can kill everithing with one attack. If you have favorite mob we can make it a boss as long as its real i mean (^-^) . Make a suggestions what would you like to see on this server . We will listen and think about it . Its now in Test module but its growing server. You can be a part of something new that was never done before . Try yourself and bring many friends . We hope you would enjoy this time with us . Dont sit here start playing.
Old 09/02/2011, 07:05   #9

2 hours downlaod *_* my first suggestion is to improve crafting drops in dungeons from bosses. Bring back the dungeons alot privat servers focusing on good drops at the main maps like pf/mf but what i loved in cabal was going in a dungeon and looting some epic craft item.
Old 09/02/2011, 08:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticzero View Post
2 hours downlaod *_* my first suggestion is to improve crafting drops in dungeons from bosses. Bring back the dungeons alot privat servers focusing on good drops at the main maps like pf/mf but what i loved in cabal was going in a dungeon and looting some epic craft item.
Exactly, that will be implemented in a way like this: you can find drops whit slots and crafted items in some maps, but in the dungeons you will find way better items from the chests.

Example: You find a shineguard of adept whit magic skill amp, magic skill amp is useless in shineguard warrior suit, yes sometimes you will find maybe some ssa in just normal maps, but you will have more chances of doing that inside a dungeon, and you will have more chances on the number of slots the item have, this is not implemented yet, we do have crafted items in maps so we need to balance and compare the map items to the dungeons items, i dont think will take so much time for that.

Remember that in the hardcore map will have a higher chance to get crafted items, but i think people prefer doing dungeons that you are certain you will get some good drops, instead of killing mobs in the hardcore channel and maybe dying again and again because of the mobs too powerful.

Actually the server is kinda empty atm, but we hope to have some people to come in, playing, having fun, and helping out balancing and fixing the issues.

After i said that i really need to sleep, maybe i will catch you tonight, but dont worry if there are not much people, is 3 days that the server is online :P

If you see some bugs, you have some problems or questions just PM me and i will help you out!

Have a nice day

EDIT: Patch link added, you can use that on the OGPlanet client instead of downloading all the client!
Old 09/02/2011, 21:29   #11

I get this errror if i try to run cabal.exe in dl your client und put your patch on it im using win7 64

Old 09/02/2011, 22:16   #12

Quote:
I get this errror if i try to run cabal.exe in dl your client und put your patch on it im using win7 64

Launcher is coded in autoIT, try to turn off your antivirus!
If you want some more help whit that we can work it out on teamviewer since will be easier for evryone.
Old 09/03/2011, 00:06   #13

I fixed t needed to instal flashpayer10 aktivex now next problem cant connect to server is it off?

OK when i hit the luncher i getan erre that patch2.exe ist not an win32 aplication
Old 09/03/2011, 00:47   #14

Quote:
I fixed t needed to instal flashpayer10 aktivex now next problem cant connect to server is it off?

OK when i hit the luncher i getan erre that patch2.exe ist not an win32 aplication
The patch error as i said in the launcher notices is nothing, just ignore it!
And yes, sometimes the server goes down for updates, fixes and other things, since we still are in test mode!
Anyway, the server should be stable for a bit now.
Old 09/04/2011, 08:49   #15

Reg

Registrations are now opened on the website!
Check us out!