Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal private server guide (Q)

Discussion on Cabal private server guide (Q) within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal private server guide (Q)

Hello everyone,

I'd like to make my private Cabal Online server but I have some questions to you. Okay, first of all could you tell me it is working guide for host server?

If not, can you give for me working guide and working files?
Old 04/11/2011, 20:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
So, anyone reply to me? Hmmmmm?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Duping on Cabal Private Servers
10/28/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 86 Replies
Before you even read the rest of the thread, know that I am not posting this to take any credit. I know I was not the first, nor only, person to find out about this dupe bug and I am not claiming I was. I am simply sharing this bug with the public hacking/glitching community. I am also posting this in the General section because this glitch does not work on retail. I'd rather keep the confusion to a minimum and keep this thread away from the retail hacking threads. Go ahead you leechers,...
[HELP] need guide in making CABAL private server
07/05/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Hey guys...can somebody give me a guide on how to make a cabal private server.Hope somebody responds to my request..I know some one will...Thanx a lot guys!