Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any new server coming out soon ?

Discussion on Any new server coming out soon ? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 11/15/2020, 18:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
I can only say on Christmas one server mid rate will open from EU, but cant spoiler more since its my friend's server. It wont be classic server though but with totally diffrent things and somerhing new on privs. Ofc there is a chance ppl won't love it but we will see. Plus big minus i am gm so ppl will cry a lot xd. But you will have to check at 20 december +- extremetop100 cause we wont advertise it on beautiful epvp forum
Can u atleast Post a link here, so we can see Server will get up soon?
Old 11/16/2020, 22:53   #17

Ok
Old 11/17/2020, 14:21   #18

New Server Ethereal Cabal will start tomorrow.
Old 11/22/2020, 12:52   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
I can only say on Christmas one server mid rate will open from EU, but cant spoiler more since its my friend's server. It wont be classic server though but with totally diffrent things and somerhing new on privs. Ofc there is a chance ppl won't love it but we will see. Plus big minus i am gm so ppl will cry a lot xd. But you will have to check at 20 december +- extremetop100 cause we wont advertise it on beautiful epvp forum
ill wait for it. thanks
Old 11/27/2020, 04:21   #20

Got info about an EP24 Cabal Sever being worked on. Hopefully releasing more soon keep your eyes out.
Old 11/27/2020, 08:45   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinvil View Post
Got info about an EP24 Cabal Sever being worked on. Hopefully releasing more soon keep your eyes out.
EP28 coming out soon too. Get ready for new era of p.servers.
Old 11/27/2020, 13:51   #22

source?
Old 11/27/2020, 14:19   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
EP28 coming out soon too. Get ready for new era of p.servers.
What's your source on this information? EP28 is still in development in Korea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinvil View Post

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2020, 15:01   #24

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkjoy.Grunty View Post
What's your source on this information? EP28 is still in development in Korea.

Based on the screenshots, it will take how long?
Another 1-2 years? Mobs, dungeons, combat, TG done?
I've already seen 2x other emulators with more content than your screenshots, and this "soon coming" was since 2015.
Old 11/27/2020, 15:28   #25

Quote:
Based on the screenshots, it will take how long?
Another 1-2 years? Mobs, dungeons, combat, TG done?
I've already seen 2x other emulators with more content than your screenshots, and this "soon coming" was since 2015.
These are just screenshots to show my character in the EP24 emulator. I wasn't trying to show off all of our features. I know which emulators you're talking about, too, and the developers behind those aren't nearly skilled enough to see the project through. Our team is dedicated to the development of this emulator. We'll be posting some more information shortly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2020, 16:20   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkjoy.Grunty View Post
These are just screenshots to show my character in the EP24 emulator. I wasn't trying to show off all of our features. I know which emulators you're talking about, too, and the developers behind those aren't nearly skilled enough to see the project through. Our team is dedicated to the development of this emulator. We'll be posting some more information shortly.
If this is not another "soon to be coming out emulator", like the ones I'm talking about and you probably know which ones too, with the whole "soon".that dies out earlier than any current p.server (sarcasm intended), then it's amazing, would love to see some context of the current progress and overall would be amazing to follow such project that, believing your word that it might see the light of the day.
Do drop a link or maybe update here or somewhere else, if that's possible, and it would definitely get a lot of attention, possibly spark some real competition too, but not worth going into detail here about it.
Old 11/27/2020, 17:55   #27

elite*gold: 370
q

Quote:
If this is not another "soon to be coming out emulator", like the ones I'm talking about and you probably know which ones too, with the whole "soon".that dies out earlier than any current p.server (sarcasm intended), then it's amazing, would love to see some context of the current progress and overall would be amazing to follow such project that, believing your word that it might see the light of the day.
Do drop a link or maybe update here or somewhere else, if that's possible, and it would definitely get a lot of attention, possibly spark some real competition too, but not worth going into detail here about it.
He have the necessary knownledge to start and progress it well. Worked older on cabal than almost anybody in this forum. If his plans going well and he really can start to work than im sure he can finish in about a time.

Better if you help his project and make the dreams alive. Only few people have the necessary knownledge for it and 3 of those will work on that. More than promising if i can say that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2020, 19:23   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
He have the necessary knownledge to start and progress it well. Worked older on cabal than almost anybody in this forum. If his plans going well and he really can start to work than im sure he can finish in about a time.

Better if you help his project and make the dreams alive. Only few people have the necessary knownledge for it and 3 of those will work on that. More than promising if i can say that.
You can't argue with the fact that emulator talk has been going on for the past 6 years or more. There were so many attempts and none of them beared any fruits, so it obviously made a lot of people sceptic, that have been aware of them.
Another thing is that it takes a lot of time, effort and there are tons of things to implement, so an EP24 with 7 functions will not replace EP8 p.servers.
So in conclusion - it is not yet finished, it is not yet tested and it is not even announced and overall - private project, but some people do spread the word from time to time, like 1 a month now, for the past year or more (recent one was the facebook video where it glitched character costume or something similar).
My stance on it is pretty simple - as a player I want to see it, want to see the project and the progress
Old 11/27/2020, 21:02   #29

Quote:
You can't argue with the fact that emulator talk has been going on for the past 6 years or more. There were so many attempts and none of them beared any fruits, so it obviously made a lot of people sceptic, that have been aware of them.
Another thing is that it takes a lot of time, effort and there are tons of things to implement, so an EP24 with 7 functions will not replace EP8 p.servers.
So in conclusion - it is not yet finished, it is not yet tested and it is not even announced and overall - private project, but some people do spread the word from time to time, like 1 a month now, for the past year or more (recent one was the facebook video where it glitched character costume or something similar).
My stance on it is pretty simple - as a player I want to see it, want to see the project and the progress
I get where you are coming from. As players it really comes down to actually being able to play the server. The people behind it have some of the best experience with cabal and seem dedicated. But it will only work once players can get their hands on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2020, 07:00   #30

Emulator being finished? Plssss stop. I just cured 7 months ago from this trash game. Please dont make me get cancer again.