Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABALIZER - M/H rate Server

Discussion on CABALIZER - M/H rate Server within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/07/2019, 17:16   #16

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmfuxia View Post
somethings wrong with the website
whats wrong ?
Old 07/07/2019, 17:29   #17

elite*gold: 0
its good now, last night it wont let me open it just php errors
Old 07/07/2019, 18:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Godrich View Post
Thank you for trying it on our server.
But, Please don't compare our server with others. Because it will make riot here
it will, coz cabal red admins are douchebags who act high and mighty even if their servers are full of hack users that they cant do **** about
Old 07/08/2019, 14:54   #19

Quote:
its good now, last night it wont let me open it just php errors
Website is being repaired at that time
Old 07/09/2019, 02:43   #20

it takes forever to lvl from 190-max XD, I get killed easily on the map by mobs
Old 07/09/2019, 10:54   #21

The Leveling thing pushed me out aswell too grindy

But good server features except this, good luck.
Old 07/09/2019, 19:27   #22

Quote:
it takes forever to lvl from 190-max XD, I get killed easily on the map by mobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burhan616 View Post
The Leveling thing pushed me out aswell too grindy

But good server features except this, good luck.
Old 07/10/2019, 23:13   #23

The leveling from 190+ is brutal and the site says 4000 but in game it's like 3000 and it doesn't even feel close to being a high rate. Also there seems to be a massive noticable difference in TG between non donors and donors.

There is literally people 1 hitting it's super unbalanced. Server has potentional but with this I am also moving on like others said.

Also want to point out that this server is #2 on xtremetop and the channels look full but in bi on all servers it's pretty dead and no one really seems to talk in chat. I'm not sure if it's just people anti-social or if it's numbers being padded.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2019, 03:08   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nιgнтмαяε View Post
The leveling from 190+ is brutal and the site says 4000 but in game it's like 3000 and it doesn't even feel close to being a high rate. Also there seems to be a massive noticable difference in TG between non donors and donors.

There is literally people 1 hitting it's super unbalanced. Server has potentional but with this I am also moving on like others said.

Also want to point out that this server is #2 on xtremetop and the channels look full but in bi on all servers it's pretty dead and no one really seems to talk in chat. I'm not sure if it's just people anti-social or if it's numbers being padded.
Hello,
About exp you have to use a BB+ Ultimate that is given for free and must be used immediately. Our exp table is different from the others

About donor,
Donation or not does not affect the nation war (They are all 100% using farming items), and there are no special items for donors. everything is available at drop.

can you explain here what special donations are? please answer.

Our servers are full because they do dungeon or farming, unlike other servers that can only dance in BI.
Old 07/11/2019, 05:50   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nιgнтмαяε View Post

Are you shouting at nation war last night? and you are a new player that day? LOL
This server does not pay to win, everyone makes character by working hard (including me). You are weak because you just joined and your upgrade skill is bad

first explore brother, Don't say anything bad before you explore all the contents

@
This cabal forum has been dominated by cabal.red. and every person makes a thread about their server. they will be attacked by cabal red.

one year ago I had received an advertising email from Cabal red (the email I used on Cabal Glory of War and cabal brother) and I once asked Cabal Gow and cabal brother. their server was hacked by cabal red.

Be careful about this
Old 07/11/2019, 08:41   #26

elite*gold: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidwanT View Post
Are you shouting at nation war last night? and you are a new player that day? LOL
This server does not pay to win, everyone makes character by working hard (including me). You are weak because you just joined and your upgrade skill is bad

first explore brother, Don't say anything bad before you explore all the contents

@
This cabal forum has been dominated by cabal.red. and every person makes a thread about their server. they will be attacked by cabal red.

one year ago I had received an advertising email from Cabal red (the email I used on Cabal Glory of War and cabal brother) and I once asked Cabal Gow and cabal brother. their server was hacked by cabal red.

Be careful about this
Firstly you know what are you talking??? Where do you see the continous attacks? I'm bought the whole server files and database and the accepted Term of Service from GoW and sent and invitation email after 1 months of it's closed.
Show me where i attacked any server?
Instead bullshit talking think first bro..

This server already started the life with Vote bots. Not hard to own the 2nd place with bots.
Old 07/11/2019, 09:23   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
This server already started the life with Vote bots. Not hard to own the 2nd place with bots.
/dance2
Old 07/11/2019, 16:41   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidwanT View Post

@

Be careful about this
I did explore, i have no affiliation with red whatsoever and i was not shouting.
Old 07/19/2019, 10:14   #29

Patch Notes July 19 2019
Old 07/31/2019, 04:48   #30

LOG 07/31/2019
Closed Thread

Tags
art of war, cabal online, cabalizer, private server