Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REVIVAL] RoyalCabal Online 2018

Discussion on [REVIVAL] RoyalCabal Online 2018 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REVIVAL] RoyalCabal Online 2018

We are the developers of this project from Russia. We ask you to leave an application for the beta-test, and take part in the life of the project. Good luck!

Доброго времени суток
Работы идут полным ходом.
Ожидайте вскоре интересный гейм-плей от разработчиков Royal Cabal. Мы не будем делать акценты на другие игровые проекты Кабала. Наша концепция игры должна Вам понравиться, так как, Вы не увидите такого нигде =)
Наша цель: Заинтересовать игроков и развивать общество RoyalCabal. Мы хотим сделать так, чтоб игроки остались на нашем проекте и было всегда чем заняться. И Мы этим занимаемся в настоящее время.
Надеемся что будет и Вам приятно и, Нам, наблюдать за всем игровым и общественным процессом.

Good day
Works are in full swing.
Expect soon an interesting game play from the developers of Royal Cabal. We will not focus on other Cabal game projects. Our concept of the game should you like, since, you will not see such anywhere =)
Our goal: To interest the players and develop the society of RoyalCabal. We want to make players stay on our project and always have something to do. And We are doing this now.
We hope that you will be pleased and we will observe all the game and social process.
  • Коротко о нововведениях:
  • Уникальная система фарма
  • Зарплаты кланам
  • Бонусы игрокам за участие в жизни проекта
  • Собственный НПС с крафтом *Firkus*
  • Новые подземелья 21 эпизода
  • Ивенты от Юл, для развития на сервере
  • Игрок, обладающий оружием Форскалибура - получает бонус

• Briefly about the innovations:
  • Unique pharma system
  • Salaries to clans
  • Bonuses to players for participation in the life of the project
  • Own pumping station with crafting * Firkus *
  • New dungeons 21 episodes
  • Events from Yul, for development on the server
  • Forskalibur player gains bonus

Наш сайт/Our website:

FB:
VK:

More screen's:

Creative work of our players

Others:

Old 01/20/2019, 17:38   #2

This server is amazing. Very fun pve system no bugs no lags no autocloses. Interesing gameplay. Cant compare with any otther server where admins just copy and paste from otther servers this one is unique))
COME AND PLAY WE ARE WAITING U HERE!!!!!!
Old 01/20/2019, 20:27   #3

Wtf is unique in here?
Changed runes? Not even new ones, but changed. Another bullshit from Mother Russia.
This server has legit nothing unique in it, majority of the things renamed and added in exchanges. What a load of ****.
The further player are away from Russian border, the "better" connection they will get.

CabalZone has more "unique" content than your server. Drop that whole "unique" bullshit, when you can't offer anything decent.

Coming to international forum with that english, for ***'s sake, at least make it readable english. Not google-please-translate-me-english.
Old 01/20/2019, 21:24   #4

wtf is wrong with u and ur stupid coment about cabalzone i am the one player of royal cabal server and wrote my opinion.
fck off with ur zonexDDDD

i gues u are the one of that zone staffs who is just copying otther servers, just a noob without ideas so fck u jealous kidxD
Old 01/20/2019, 22:00   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by birzelis23 View Post
wtf is wrong with u and ur stupid coment about cabalzone i am the one player of royal cabal server and wrote my opinion.
fck off with ur zonexDDDD

i gues u are the one of that zone staffs who is just copying otther servers, just a noob without ideas so fck u jealous kidxD
Oh damn... "You child" technique

Listen, buttlicking dildo ass, I stated my opinion, since I bothered to download that client, either take it or shut the F up
There is nothing unique in that server, nothing worth checking out and it's same shit in another shitpile of the p.servers
Don't get so offending White Knight, Defender of The Royal Cabal and calm your tits down, internet is a bad place to pick up fights

I am just like you, Internet Knight Faka SquarePants, from Cabal Defense Squadron, not any staff member, which raises suspicion on why you so butthurt once you've heard some criticising stuff, one of the favourite technique - owner posts server, staff goes comment it, has been activated

No wonder this saying is sooooooo acurrate: players represent server

Conclusion is simple: There is nothing unique, changed icons, changed names, literally same mechanics, no systems, nothing at all.

Good luck with the server Butthurtelis
Old 01/20/2019, 22:17   #6

the thing is we are playing here and like server more than any otther and wrote personal opinion that server is unique . But ofc no one server can be great for every player . every server have own players so better go post ur fcking coments to server which u like not witch u dont like . Good luck jelous noob
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2019, 07:38   #7

"buttlicking ***** ***"
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2019, 08:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by birzelis23 View Post
the thing is we are playing here and like server more than any otther and wrote personal opinion that server is unique . But ofc no one server can be great for every player . every server have own players so better go post ur fcking coments to server which u like not witch u dont like . Good luck jelous noob
You wrote your opinion, and Faka wrote his. So what? If the opinion is negative, already delete? This is free thread and ppl can like srv or not, this is what this thread if for - to gather opinions. If you can't handle 1 negative opinion, then gl in carring community

btw. Good luck with server guys Welcome again on board
Thanks
1 User