Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nevareth Cabal Online Romania EP8-EP16

Discussion on Nevareth Cabal Online Romania EP8-EP16 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 09/28/2017, 01:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
I really don't need this drama. You are correct, i don't know what i was thinking in posting on epvp. This community is sick and frustrated.

#request close thread please
Old 09/28/2017, 01:25   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Kitty View Post
1. If you don't care about opinions about your server, WHY did you create one in first place?
2. Server client is from a server "tartarus cabal". Exp and all other rates are fine.
3. You say that you made server for "few friends". What about the players that are not your friends? Why not give them equip too?
4. Bugs are same as tartarus cabal. For example - story quest lvl 79 is bugged.

6. You think this is dropped? Think again. There aren't any amp scrolls in server.
7. You wanna make a server for your friend? Make it private and then do whatever you want. Give them gear for all I care. But as long as you have players playing who aren't your friends, STOP GIVING OUT GEAR TO YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS.
Enough said. Good luck with your server.
haha,well as a player there,and starring in your pics,i think i remember you bitching and asking stupid questions about how we all got this items,and when we explained to you how you can farm them,you asked how again,and said its not possible.
1st advice,learn how to use npc
2nd advice, alz is not real life cash (this i think is next among your questions)
3rd advice,dont play cabal ever again it requires 8+ of "brain age"
This is a waste of words,as you can see there are only 2 players that started bitching about a sv that is 1 month old,and ofc they bitch about beeing too hard when everybody is helping each other.Elder is not obliged to teach you how to use npc function...your questions were in Craioveana english,nobody understood..Everybody is welcome to have their opinion,but its too bad idiots start voicing out false affirmations.Have a good day
Old 09/28/2017, 02:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by adyyyyy View Post
haha,well as a player there,and starring in your pics,i think i remember you ******** and asking stupid questions about how we all got this items,and when we explained to you how you can farm them,you asked how again,and said its not possible.
2nd advice, alz is not real life cash (this i think is next among your questions)
This is a waste of words,as you can see there are only 2 players that started ******** about a sv that is 1 month old,and ofc they ***** about beeing too hard when everybody is helping each other.Elder is not obliged to teach you how to use npc function...your questions were in Craioveana english,nobody understood..Everybody is welcome to have their opinion,but its too bad idiots start voicing out false affirmations.Have a good day
For your information, never did I play in that server.
Old 09/28/2017, 09:58   #19

Quote:
For your information, never did I play in that server.
For your information...there is a npc in Green Despair named YUL that has amp scrolls for sell

I can tell how much you guys played....
Old 09/28/2017, 12:50   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenAndreas View Post
For your information...there is a npc in Green Despair named YUL that has amp scrolls for sell

Doesn't still hide the fact that you gave him the set.
Old 09/28/2017, 12:54   #21

... And what does? You can say whatever you want regardless my response. That's your opinion, you have my answer. Best of luck
Old 09/28/2017, 12:59   #22

Quote:
Doesn't still hide the fact that you gave him the set.
you are a special one arent you?fyi if he gave me set from panel,it would appear in bottom as permanent,you can distinguish the items,but as i said i think its best for you to not say false stuff out of frustration,and maybe learn to play the **** game CJ.Have a ...special day for a special little man
Old 09/28/2017, 13:13   #23

Quote:
you are a special one arent you?fyi if he gave me set from panel,it would appear in bottom as permanent,you can distinguish the items,but as i said i think its best for you to not say false stuff out of frustration,and maybe learn to play the **** game CJ.Have a ...special day for a special little man
There is no need to argue imo. He just said what he believes and its his right, i gave my answer and thats it. There is no way to prove any of our statements. I understand why he would believe so, i just don't understand whats with all the hate.
Old 09/28/2017, 14:05   #24

There will be always somone in this epvp community, who will try annoy another players by spreading lies in your topic. It was always like this in here. And 80% of people who admins try get through epvp are haxors xd
Old 09/28/2017, 15:38   #25

Quote:

For inform you still event its not start yet right still bamboos not drop because event start on 30th octomber. Or you forgot even what u talk and do in your server?

Quote:
haha,well as a player there,and starring in your pics,i think i remember you bitching and asking stupid questions about how we all got this items,and when we explained to you how you can farm them,you asked how again,and said its not possible.
This is a waste of words,as you can see there are only 2 players that started bitching about a sv that is 1 month old,and ofc they bitch about beeing too hard when everybody is helping each other.Elder is not obliged to teach you how to use npc function...your questions were in Craioveana english,nobody understood..Everybody is welcome to have their opinion,but its too bad idiots start voicing out false affirmations.Have a good day
1st - Better be careful with insults to Flashy i am "MissCaprice" not she.
2nd - Never ask where to farm alz because i make few chars lv200 with BB if not know where to farm alz then how will buy 5 BB Plus?
3rd - About questions of course every new server where u join and no have forum because its crap server w/o forum will ask in-game to know(even 95% of questions was reject and left w/o answer).
4th - Friends of admin use hacks right SARE when pm him to report u just ignore me.
5th - If you think for that old and smart not evident with comment where you made.

Nevermind just deleted your cabal from my computer no need remember single things for your (Made for friends server).
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 15:41   #26

Quote:
You can remove permanent from panel. That's not a problem at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 15:46   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhobeh View Post
For inform you still event its not start yet right still bamboos not drop because event start on 30th octomber. Or you forgot even what u talk and do in your server?

There was an event like that before......
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 16:29   #28

Quote:

There was an event like that before......
So the scrolls dropped easy? Because as I know, drop was x1
Old 09/28/2017, 16:31   #29

Apparently so, it was first event of that kind and the bamboos dropped quite easy.
Old 09/28/2017, 18:48   #30

A concept server that requires some effort, but not entirely a low rate. I'll be sure to check it out.