Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal (Online) Chit-Chat / Class discussion

Discussion on Cabal (Online) Chit-Chat / Class discussion within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/04/2019, 23:42   #91

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, the old cabal with just less items. No carnelian no effector no chaos belt etc. Thats the best cabal ever not too much expensive. Now if you are just a normal player, its almosy impossible to complete all the gears

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Class Online v1.201 update [Discussion]
12/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
I would like to see what's your opinion about the recent update and what would you add, modify or remove from it:)! http://classgame.net/images/logo.png This is part of our 1.201 update. We have made many huges before this one, if you want to check out how our server is, you are welcome:)! In case you do not want to look for url itīs www.classgame.net - New visual tweaks, client more customized for Class Online - Added monsters and items from D12 (Only available for GM's and their...
WTT For Pet Class Pantera For 140 FB(Cabal Online)
02/22/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
looking for a 100+ Pet Class on Pantera With Adds I have Cabal Account with many 100+ chars or close to it on both servers Venus 140 FB(pets, full slotted Forcy(crit forcy blade) Black suit/ Capa Suit 72 FS Other mules Mercury 130 BL just in osm with like 30m to spare
Cabal Online Europe Discussion . Look the Topic Please !
05/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hello ! Today i asked a cabal team who do fun whit cabal game.. but realy . Example lvl 117 Force Archer Doing solo the Forgotten Tample Dungeon ? Hello ? what is this ? I asked he how he got the 10 Billionaire Alz title and full amp items ? He didnt respond but is a team who responded me now i want to know if this is true .... . So DMG hack or Alz Increase hack exist ? And how can i do 1 UCE ? And how to increase the Alz if i got the UCE or i bypass the gameguard . If this is true what i...