Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LAST NEWS] PvPers Cabal will be EP2

Discussion on [LAST NEWS] PvPers Cabal will be EP2 within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/14/2008, 22:05   #121

elite*gold: 0
red cabal is chinese yea? O.o
Old 06/14/2008, 22:08   #122

ya its chinesse and its better than cabal8. no lag at all for me in redcabal
Old 06/14/2008, 22:19   #123

Please don't spam that much >.<
Server will come soon enought, don't worry guys.
Old 06/14/2008, 23:14   #124

i dun believe that anymore
Old 06/14/2008, 23:24   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiepas View Post
i dun believe that anymore
Then dont belvie it lolz.
Old 06/14/2008, 23:39   #126

Scam!!!

well i guess we all fall in a huge SCAM!!!!!!!!
Old 06/14/2008, 23:45   #127

lol, back to RedCabal I guess
Old 06/14/2008, 23:55   #128

u know whats funny? ppl complaining about it..."its fake" "BIG SCAM!!1".
ok now think, its easy, yoki had some serious family problems. now if u would be him, would u care for the server or ur family problem? i'd vote for the second option, but anyways think that the server is goin to open tomorrow: does 1 day of no games change ur life? yes, gtfout, breath some fresh air, get some friends, have some fun and loose some weight. another thing that i hate, if i would be yoki, hearing all those 9 years old KIDS telling that this is a totally scam, i'd delete all the server files and let the others "pro" to make them. so this guy didnt sleep, had some family problems, can i ask u a favor kids? GIVE SOME TIME TO THIS GUY, in life u'll learn that u wont get anything in 3 seconds. and rember this "BETTER LATER, THEN NEVER".
Old 06/15/2008, 00:00   #129

Omg..
You nolifers, don't you understand his feelings. He's not a machine without feelings.
I mean.. You nolifers can't even wait.
Old 06/15/2008, 00:13   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrankv View Post
well i guess we all fall in a huge SCAM!!!!!!!!
Do the following and you'll feel much better:
- Find the nearest cliff over a height of 50 meters
- Jump off of it
If all the annoying leechers, complainers, and ignorant morons who infest this forum did that, I'd imagine the forum will be at least a hundred times cleaner.
Old 06/15/2008, 01:22   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
Do the following and you'll feel much better:
- Find the nearest cliff over a height of 50 meters
- Jump off of it
If all the annoying leechers, complainers, and ignorant morons who infest this forum did that, I'd imagine the forum will be at least a hundred times cleaner.
amen

EDIT: woot 100 post count :P
Old 06/15/2008, 01:34   #132

how would we go about playing this game? do we need a new client or just use an old one with new patches?
Old 06/15/2008, 01:35   #133

i LOL now and ill LOL even harder when u all realice that u get in a huge SCAM, and if is not an scam oh well ill make an apologice post for u all... im the mean whille just think this :

- how come a person that has an income of $3.500 month has a pc like that???

besides that isnt argentina still in a recuperation process since they economic recession... and a guy loking like that ???? i mean come on...

- where r the screemshots of him playing in hes server??? whit hes name on a char and top items???

- and isnt a litle bit strange that right in the day of server launch he had a familiar emergency???

como on try to open ur eyes people....

at least thats what i think....
Old 06/15/2008, 01:40   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrankv View Post
i LOL now and ill LOL even harder when u all realice that u get in a huge SCAM, and if is not an scam oh well ill make an apologice post for u all... im the mean whille just think this :

- how come a person that has an income of $3.500 month has a pc like that???

besides that isnt argentina still in a recuperation process since they economic recession... and a guy loking like that ???? i mean come on...

- where r the screemshots of him playing in hes server??? whit hes name on a char and top items???

- and isnt a litle bit strange that right in the day of server launch he had a familiar emergency???

como on try to open ur eyes people....

at least thats what i think....
dude your full of load. ok, if it is a scam thats what you think right? ok don't play this server GTFO and you don't have to put your bullshit on this forum.

but if your willing to wait, just wait ok? play the real cabal or something. go skill grinding, and when you become trans it will pay off..
Old 06/15/2008, 01:47   #135

its fun to see how people are totally stressed up cause the release is going to be delayed a bit xDDDD