Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Level 110 Warrior [MARS][EU]

Discussion on [WTS]Level 110 Warrior [MARS][EU] within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [WTS]Level 110 Warrior [MARS][EU]

Also wie ihr bestimmt aus der Überschrift mitbekommen habt , will ich meinen Lv 110 Warrior verkaufen.

Alle Infos die Ihr über den Account haben wollt ; Gibt es per PN!
Ich bevorzuge immer die Bezahlung mit einer PSC

P.s : Da ich sowas zum ersten mal mache^^ Hoffe ich , ich hab alles richtig gemacht XD

Old 08/17/2010, 01:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
Am besten schreibst du mal ein bisschen was über deinen Acc.
HR/equip drauf/alz drauf/skillranks etc.
Old 08/17/2010, 14:57   #3

So Leute ich hab nen paar Screens hinzugefügt , jetzt könnt ihr euch den GANZEN Acc angucken, weil da noch nen FA und nen Lager char drauf ist!
Die Sachen , die auf den Screens sind , werden unberührt so sein, also da verschwindet nix , wenn der acc vkt ist !
Old 08/18/2010, 18:15   #4

~CLOSE~

Tags
account, cabal, eu, mars, verkauft

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT:101 warrior / clerc MARS
11/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTT/WTS my account in mars. +6/+5 10D set , +2 weapon. Rep:Very good Skills : 2h buffs maxed , 2h upped . Cleric is 97 and most important skills are opened. 15 day prem / pet http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8894/sro201005 2420181455.jpg MSN : [email protected]
WTT lvl 100 warrior/cleric on Mars for lvl 95+ nuker on mars
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i want to trade my lvl 100 warrior/cleric on the server mars. The char is not ff but has 8gap and 325k sp. it has over 400m gold and a lvl 99 wolf. the char has good equipment all fb and lvl 98+5 weapons. the char is also in the fortress guild of hotan fortress and it is very famous on the sever. I search a lvl 95+ nuker on mars pm me
WARRIOR lvl 142 MARS EU!
12/17/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell My Cabal Account for Alz ...... 50kk Having an Extremely good sword Extended + 9 ... I HAve all information such as both game and website!! :D
Fully farmed level 84 Warrior/Warlock [1h/2h][Mars]
10/20/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Overview Selling a guildless naked fully farmed (till level 83 warrior, 84 warlock) Warrior/Warlock, whoms masteries include one-handed sword, two-handed sword, and warlock. The character is completely naked with the expectation of an orange PvP army cape. Only one account holder, with the serect question and password intact. I will not include the characters name for the privacy of the buyer and/or the risk of getting the account banned; but I insure you that the name isn't inappropriate...