Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Cabal Eu Mars High lvl ACCOUNT!!!!

Discussion on WTS Cabal Eu Mars High lvl ACCOUNT!!!! within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTS Cabal Eu Mars High lvl ACCOUNT!!!!

Hey all , I just stop playing cabal and i wanted to sell my account due to inactivity! I have 3 high lvl 3 characters on it on MARS server(Cabal Eu)

The 3 characters :

1) Warrior lvl 149 dual trans with 2 pet each lvl 6 ( Golem and Cat) , A costume and a white board and it crafts: *** Helmet of Amp

2) Wizard lvl 120 Dual trans and same as above

3) Blader lvl 123 Dual Trans and same as above( All using same items)

And I have all the necessary information of course!

So leave your offer by posting here and then ADD me on :

Thank you,
Dumboredass

« WTT my Metin2DE against your CabalEU Jupiter Acc | WTT Lv 121 WI to Alz [EU, Mars] »

Similar Threads
WTT>AGN`aim.cfg with big account Cabal EU[MARS]
08/13/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 6 Replies
I trade the AGN`aim.cfg with a account at cabal eu lv 140+ and with good items...THIS CFG NO MAKE THE CROSsAIR TO JUMP AT HEAD opponent 87% - 93 % headshot ;) is very good 8->;) ... i post here a photo ;) http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1074/agnnnnnn.png Pm me if you have a account 140+ and with items at this ;) if no...no pm ;) :mofo: Peace.:mofo::bandit:
WTS CABAL ACCOUNT MARS EU
02/27/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Cabal account mars EU NAKED Class - Blader Lvl - 145 Skill Rank - x2 trans + all upgrades Hounour Rank - 7 Clas rank - 15 for more info Y!M - [email protected]
Cabal Eu Mars Account
02/09/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 11 Replies
WTSell 2 cabal Eu Account for 100 euro only! I got all information the account got 3 pets , White board Costume ( craft Tita Greatsword of DB and Tita Helmet of DB) leave msg here if interested! P.S : The 2 accounts total price = 100 euro If interested leave post here and we will discuss! FOR THE 1ST ONE WHO OFFER I MAKE IT 75 EURO FOR THE 2 ACCOUNTS THEREFORE :
WTT Astral Bike Rw3+4( Cabal Eu mars for an Account in Mars Eu
01/15/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, guys i want to trade my Astral Bike Rw3+4( i drop it in lake in dusk and i made it +4) for a High lvl account in Mars Eu having at least a good set ) leave Offer Regards, Thank You