Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Cabal US Venus Alz

Discussion on [WTB] Cabal US Venus Alz within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Cabal US Venus Alz

Hi, I just started playing Cabal again recently, and since I have an extra Ultimate Game Card i'm willing to trade it for some Alz on Cabal.

So I play Cabal US in Venus server. I want to trade my $20 Ultimate Game Card for about 100m Alz.

Now I just want to start by saying if you have no feedback from others i'm not going to do the trade. I'm very safe with this stuff so I refuse to trade with anybody who hasn't done it before.

Mind you, I know I also have never made an Elitepvpers trade before, so trading with me is up to you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LVL 132 War, Cabal NA Venus, Wtt or wts
03/22/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
selling or trading my cabal na, venus server Warrior lvl 132 dual transcender comes naked with a bound great sword (Nice sword) :D account comes with secret question, User name and ofc password. I dont scam so please no nubs only serious people and i dont do take backs. I can talk to you more about it on my Xfire name goto my name @ xfire (jessextreme) I will accept cash through paypal or a trade with 2moons or dekaron characters only well talk to me i have someone else offering me some...
WTT 131 FA cabal NA Venus
12/28/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
i want to trade my 131 FA on cabal north america for a 130 blader details about the character: Suit +6 7% magic amp +50 HP Osmium Gloves +5 7% magic amp shadow titanium Helm +6 deathblow 4% crit rate 20% crit damage osmium Boots +6 +100 HP osmium Vampiric Amulet +3 2 BOS +3 2 Vampiric earings +2 2 rings of luck +1
S> NA Cabal Venus 116 Wiz
07/02/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Level:116 Class:Wizard Guild:Immortals Skills:Expert (Sword) / Transcender (Magic) Items: -Mystic Set +4/5 slotted -Aramid Adept Set (each piece +4 skill exp) -2x Topaz Orbs +4 Slotted -72 Mill Alz -TONS of lvl 2 and lvl 3 discs for crafting