Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alz (EU/NA)

Discussion on Alz (EU/NA) within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 11/09/2023, 17:26   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
There was a guy yday with 24 positive feedback that scammed me of 3b worth of alz. Can someone reliable confirm us that this is legit? I'd like to buy some alz asap but don't want to loose money again lol.
Ty.
Old 11/10/2023, 01:05   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szili07 View Post
There was a guy yday with 24 positive feedback that scammed me of 3b worth of alz. Can someone reliable confirm us that this is legit? I'd like to buy some alz asap but don't want to loose money again lol.
Ty.
You can buy B per B or 500M per 500m If u need.

Just DM me and we sort it out.
Old 11/10/2023, 19:11   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBotAlive View Post
You can buy B per B or 500M per 500m If u need.

Just DM me and we sort it out.
PM sent