Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Look for trainer,hack,bypass for cabal prirate server in thailand

Discussion on Look for trainer,hack,bypass for cabal prirate server in thailand within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Smile Look for trainer,hack,bypass for cabal prirate server in thailand

Need for trainer,hack,bypass for cabal prirate server in thailand

Help Me Plz !!!
aofbbm is offline  
Old 10/27/2020, 02:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aofbbm View Post
Need for trainer,hack,bypass for cabal prirate server in thailand

Help Me Plz !!!
Sever?? Anticheat?? I will share it.
hiepdao is offline  
Old 10/27/2020, 03:02   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
Sever?? Anticheat?? I will share it.
Sever : ME Cabal / anti:AHG anticheats
Sever : ALX Cabal / anti: Mshield 4.2(Lastvertion)

I can't use ShugoZ Trainer this sever , I don't know what to do!
aofbbm is offline  
Old 10/27/2020, 09:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aofbbm View Post
Sever : ME Cabal / anti:AHG anticheats
Sever : ALX Cabal / anti: Mshield 4.2(Lastvertion)

I can't use ShugoZ Trainer this sever , I don't know what to do!
ok i will try MEcabal .

done
hiepdao is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 01:38   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
ok i will try MEcabal .

done
WOW How do you? guide me Plz
can you make video ?
But!! I use Free version >>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
ok i will try MEcabal .

done
You can Share trainer what you use ?
aofbbm is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 03:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aofbbm View Post
WOW How do you? guide me Plz
can you make video ?
But!! I use Free version >>>



You can Share trainer what you use ?
Ok. I will share free for you. Just wait. Now i am working
hiepdao is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 04:14   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Easy, just suspend one thread and your good to go.
Amaredomino is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 04:20   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaredomino View Post
Easy, just suspend one thread and your good to go.
I have stopped the guard(Suspend). But trainer it is not available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
Ok. I will share free for you. Just wait. Now i am working
Thank You so much. Sir
aofbbm is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 07:43   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaredomino View Post
Easy, just suspend one thread and your good to go.
I try and i think ahg is good anticheat. It will detect if you use suspender or trainer.
hiepdao is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 13:01   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
I try and i think ahg is good anticheat. It will detect if you use suspender or trainer.
I can suspend AHG ,But stuck with the trainer don't working.
aofbbm is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 15:09   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aofbbm View Post
I can suspend AHG ,But stuck with the trainer don't working.
if you can stop AHG , it's easy , just change cabalmain.exe = mainTH
hiepdao is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 15:38   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
if you can stop AHG , it's easy , just change cabalmain.exe = mainTH
change cabalmain.exe = mainTH , Which trainer do you use? Give me plz.
aofbbm is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 15:40   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
I have tried to send the method to you but cant .
epvp : Unfortunately you didn't hit our requirements to embed images or galleries, so stay active or upgrade to the elitepvpers Premium Membership to unlock that feature.

messages your id and pass ultraview now .
hiepdao is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 15:45   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
I have tried to send the method to you but cant .
epvp : Unfortunately you didn't hit our requirements to embed images or galleries, so stay active or upgrade to the elitepvpers Premium Membership to unlock that feature.

messages your id and pass ultraview now .
You upload trainer . Give me link for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
I have tried to send the method to you but cant .
epvp : Unfortunately you didn't hit our requirements to embed images or galleries, so stay active or upgrade to the elitepvpers Premium Membership to unlock that feature.

messages your id and pass ultraview now .
I'm send Private Message to you now
aofbbm is offline  
Old 10/28/2020, 15:59   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
I have tried to send the method to you but cant .
epvp : Unfortunately you didn't hit our requirements to embed images or galleries, so stay active or upgrade to the elitepvpers Premium Membership to unlock that feature.

messages your id and pass ultraview now .
WoW .OMG Sir Thank you so much
aofbbm is offline  
Reply

Tags
bots, cabal hacks, cheats, exploits & macros


Similar Threads Similar Threads
S:thailand server to connect and get better ping for thailand games
08/01/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
topic for more pn me



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.