Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WANT TO BUY ACCOUNT ON MARS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WANT TO BUY ACCOUNT ON MARS

I had my very old account deleted by those thieves despite putting so much money into the game. I want a really cheap account just so I can casually play every now and then which is why I don't want to overpay.

Ill appreciate your offers, I want honest sellers only thanks.

EU

Old 11/20/2017, 20:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How about my blader + force shielder from the forum? You have some items for a good start. The price is 60$ and I think it is a good one. Just check the post from the forum and you'll see

Old 11/20/2017, 21:02   #3

I would love to mate but I am a recent university graduate and I'm not willing to spend more than 30 on a game that is half alive. I only wanted to casually play it for a bit and even 30 is a lot for me as I am broke. Only need a one decent character around 150lv+ with some gear if I am honest its tough for me because I already had a good account before and I feel cheated by the company as they have deleted my account so I am ****** :/
Old 11/24/2017, 23:05   #4

BUMP
Only paypal ready people as someone just tried to scam me

« WTB 1b Alz Cabal EU Mars | EU, MARS - Blader lvl 191 + ForceShielder lvl 168 on the same account »