Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB/WTT CabalEU Account Wa/Fs level.150

Discussion on WTB/WTT CabalEU Account Wa/Fs level.150 within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTB/WTT CabalEU Account Wa/Fs level.150

hello togehter!
i was a good cabalplayer i had many acc with very high chars
then i trust my passwords and somethign like taht the wrong people and now i have nothing anymore XD but i love this game and i really want play this game again but i dont want start from new (i do it to often)
i cant give you any money per paypal or something like that because i doesnt have any paypalacc or somethign like that i just can do this things:

if you play a game where you can pay by handy i will uplaod the price by handy and i can give you the money by paysafecard or walliecard

or i give you my s4 leagueacc with level 32semi and full perm suit with 7 perm weapons and i will upload many ap too!! if that not enough i can give you my aionacc with a lv.50 templer too!! pls pm me in msn oder skype if you are interestet

SkypeIAMANDDRAGON
MSN:

i really hope for some offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cabaleu down
02/11/2010 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
so who decided to ddos the servers? :D in any way, no way of contacting gm's since everything wont work related to cabal eu.
WTS> BL level 150 cabalEU Mercury
12/03/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
as the title say, i'm selling a lvl 150 blader leveling up 150completed honor rank 8 dual trans, all the skills hp-atk-atk-def-def-def rate all mastered. the char is naked. i got all the info of course ID - pass - secret question/answer. i accept alz. make you offer. ;)
***Selling level 87 RS account for level 43+ Archlord Archer Account on Evengarda****
07/02/2008 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
The Title says it all. Im selling my level 87 RS account with member items in bank and in hand, full rune, a couple mil and lots of other minor stuff. It has really good stats { look up Saniko5}. I am looking for a Archlord account that is Knight, Archer or Mage on EVENGARDA. It does not need to have money, cc , or items. Just a nice level account. Email me at [email protected] or pm me , or post here and tell me your email so i can email you.
WTT WoW Account Level 70 hunter + level 61 mage gegen gametime card
05/25/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich will meinen account gegen game time card tauschen der account ist in ebay drin wenn mir aber schnell genug nen angebot gemacht wird nehm ich ihn raus udn tausch ihn gegen ne gametime card die ich davor aber erst testen will. Addet mich über msn oder schriebt mir in steam: Steam: crissehej Msn: [email protected] angebot gilt noch 3 tage
Want CabalEU mars account
05/12/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
I want a 50+ character on mars cabalEU. Class doesn't matter as much. i have a steam with : cod4,bioshock, doom3,sin games,css,hl2 (and some more). I also have a orangebox steam. I will also sell my steams for paypal. msn - [email protected]