Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

S>NA Merc Lv16x BL

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>NA Merc Lv16x BL

Full upgrades/skills
R11 honor
Lv14 HP rune
etc

PM me for more info and leave emails

Old 11/13/2009, 23:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 11/14/2009, 05:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 11/19/2009, 06:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

would you trade it for an account on 2moons?

« WTT Cabal For 2moons | WTS Cabal EU MARS ALZ »

Similar Threads
CS Merc
01/23/2010 - Diablo 2 - 11 Replies
ich hab ein problem mit meinem cs merc (akt 3 kälte)...hatte ihm schonmal dies.... lawbringer stormshield coa guardian angel gegeben er hatte res +90 und hats nich geschafft und dies.... gaze (perf dr) shaft
[WTS] 10€ PSC [WTB] ALZ Merc EU
11/09/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
edit by obi
[Mercury]lv7 Amulet crafter, lv16x FS
09/13/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 15 Replies
You can contact me via msn [email protected] or private message me, I will only accept paypal transactions and you will have to pay me first and then you will get all the details of the account (Secret questions, answers, mails, ID, Pass) if you want a preview of the account Screenshots can be added. Do not ask me, I repeat, do not ask me for the account first then you will pay up because I have experienced some uncomfortable situations with persons that scammed me and I don't want that...
lawbringer Merc Act3 oder Act5 merc?
07/13/2009 - Diablo 2 - 14 Replies
hi nochmal! bin mir grade lawbringer am bauen. dachte erst, fett, knallste das in ne phasenblade und baust 2 und gibst die beiden nem act 5 barbaren (doppelte aura, altern triggert mehr) tja scheiße is, der doofe act 5 baba ist ja eigtl garkein echter baba, kann nur ein schwert nehmen -.- jetzt bin ich halt am überlegen welcher merc am besten für lawbringer geeignet ist. man sieht ja viel den eiswolf. welches schild würdet ihr dem geben? kann nen baba auch schnen schild tragen? mein...
Mercury: lv16x FB and Amulet Crafter
07/07/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
So I'm selling these accounts, a lv16x, it is fully equiped, amped parts, jewelry, perfect damage helm, redosmium katana damage, lapiz crystal full damage and other items. The craft It's Battlehelm lv5 58% Boots, gloves and suits tita 100%. You can contact me via msn [email protected] or private message me, I will only accept paypal transactions and you will have to pay me first and then you will get all the details of the account (Secret questions, answers, mails, ID, Pass) if you...