Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUROPE 1B JUPITER

Discussion on EUROPE 1B JUPITER within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUROPE 1B JUPITER

HELLO WTS FAST 1B ON JUPITER . [ TBH 990KK AND I ADD EXT CORES 5LV 1X AND 7LV 1X - ITS A BIT MORE THEN 1B , BUT I HOPE ITS OK FOR YOU ]
WANT 16EU/20$ DOLLARS FOR IT !
FAST RUSH PLEASE , pm me with your contatcs .
Who first grab it ?

[ Paypal ]

Still selling it .
Old 01/24/2015, 14:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pmed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 1B Europe - Jupiter
05/27/2014 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I want to buy 1B on Cabal EU Jupiter BUT, here's the deal, I have sort of problems with Paypal account so I could offer you 2 PaySafeCard codes worth of something like 24€ (I'm from Poland, each code worth of 50 PLN). Is there any chance someone want to trade this way? It's kind of risky because you can think I'm scammer, but hey, I'm risking here too, I can assure you, that I'm not one! I'll send those 2 codes worth of this amount we'll make deal on. Contact via Skype:...
[Selling] WTS ALZ - JUPITER EUROPE
10/22/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS ALZ JUPITER EUROPE, SKYPE: odracir34 bump
Cabal Europe Jupiter
08/05/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello to everyone, i want trade a league of legend accounts for alz or gear on cabal online.
WTB Europe - Jupiter 120+ Account
05/13/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! I want a Cabal Account, well this are the requirements: ---> Europe - Jupiter ---> Level 150+ ---> Large Amount of Alz This is what i give for the Cabal Account:
Wts/Wtt Jupiter Wa Europe
04/17/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I want to sell for alz or wi items or trade for char in Jupiter my account. Here are some details. 129warrior full trans with all skills and upgrades. 6.5honour rank. Nearly stit gs craft. Set worth 500kk+ Sages tower epaluette (rar nearly 5 on Jupiter) and gs skin. Very good pet(sw amp and hp steal etc.) I HAVE ALL PASSWORDS