Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2b ALZ on EU MARS and 3b on Mercury

Discussion on Selling 2b ALZ on EU MARS and 3b on Mercury within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2b ALZ on EU MARS and 3b on Mercury

25€/1B

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 160+ WI or FA MERCURY OR MARS EU
01/09/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Like the topic title says, I want to buy 160+ WI or FA on mars or mercury server. I am willing to pay up to 2b alz+ transfer for appropriate char (decent set) I will not go first with the alz. If you want we can get middle man Also, I'm willing to get naked char as well. pm me here or add me on skype: cabaltrade
WTB BL MERCURY/MARS with EQ 170+
02/21/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
max 80 euro pm me
WTB-> WA EU MERCURY or mars
02/09/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
i want to buy a decent wa eu mercury account with armour weapon cash and other things email me a price and what it has i would like a ranged lvl of 100-140 of a wa
WTS 2 acc 1 on mars 1 on mercury
04/21/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTS my Wa 151 lvl with 12HR with normal gear(mercury) WTS my BL 143 lvl with 9HR no gear (mars) write to [email protected]
WTB MARS OR MERCURY WIZ OR FA LVL 100-125
07/19/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
Buying char on EU cabal mars or mercury server, wizard or FA lvl 100-125 pm me with details (with screenshot too if avaliable)