Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ACC EU Jupiter Cheap

Discussion on WTS ACC EU Jupiter Cheap within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ACC EU Jupiter Cheap

Hellow, i want to sell my ACC in EU server Jupiter.
I have 2 characters:
Warrior 107 level Capella(if need i will write the Gear pm)
Wizard 96 level Capella(if need i will write the Gear pm)
The gear is not the best(osm) but its not the worst!
Pm me with offers or comment below
Merry Christmas

Tags
acc, jupiter, sell, warrior, wizard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Accounts For Sale. Cheap! COEU Jupiter
11/19/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, I would like to sell 2 Cabal Online accounts, I'm selling these because I'm quitting the game. Account 1 This account contains a Wizard lvl 132 with 3x Oath of Sacrifice, and some Blessing Beads. With BM3 and some binded Shadow Titanium items. The ultimate lvling character. I leveled my FA to 190 with this char too! Screenshots : Wizard - Imgur Price : 20 Euros
[Jupiter] WTS quite alot alz + account -> cheap ;)
04/24/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 72 Replies
Hi. Im selling my Account with: Warrior / lvl 180 / full trans ofc / got a worthy helm + gs, k-red board, good runes, 4 costumes (27€ costume for the char / 15€ weapon costume / 2 other weapon costumes for about 10 € and stuff - pm for more infos... due to the safety I neither say smth about the name nor the previous guild nor the honour rank... but believe me it was a well known char, which wasn't in negative contact with gm's since i started playin' 3 years ago. Actually the Char is...
WTS WI CHEAP [JUPITER]
04/10/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS my wi 153lvl on Jupiter,it has: K-red Pher crystal +9 40cd 5magic attack Pher orb +9 40 cd Tit helm 41cd+9 4x costume -Cutie Santa Coat -The Sage Tower Apprentice Suit -Kendo suit -Funny Christmas - Orb/Crystal
WTB CHEAP EU Jupiter Alz or stuff
01/06/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 9 Replies
Like the title says I'd liked to buy cheap alz or good stuff, I pay with Elite gold or Euro's. PM me your OFFERS and PRICE pls! Greetz,:pimp:
Sell Alz on Jupiter *cheap ALZ*
08/09/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey all. Sell Alz on Jupiter. All trades just with MM. I only accept Paysafecards. 100.000.000 Alz PM me with offer.